• Announcements

• YamiKaitou

Login Methods   04/08/2018

For the time being, Facebook and Steam login has been disabled. Please log in with your username/password that you set during registration. If you do not know your password, please use the Forgot Password link as you will lock your account out if you have too many failed login attempts.
    • YamiKaitou

Email Issues   04/16/2018

I've been made aware that people are having issues receiving emails from us. Please make sure you check your Spam/Junk folder. I have made some changes to the Mail Configuration that will hopefully resolve some of the issues. If you continue to have issues, please DM me on Discord

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44639728
In Game Name: 2dogs1stone
Admin that banned you: froggodoggo
Length of Ban: perm
Why were you banned?: aimbot
Why should we consider unbanning?: nor cheating
Which Server?: gmod supercentral vanilla
Map name: no clue minecraft something
Provide any evidence that you have (i.e. Demos, screenshots, etc): 2k hrs on csgo

Randomly banned for getting 3 headshots in a row with deag

Provide any evidence that you have (i.e. Demos, screenshots, etc): 2k hrs on csgo

The only thing that proves is that you enjoy playing csgo. It doesn't mean anything here

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, 2dogs1stone said:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44639728
In Game Name: 2dogs1stone
Admin that banned you: froggodoggo
Length of Ban: perm
Why were you banned?: aimbot
Why should we consider unbanning?: nor cheating
Which Server?: gmod supercentral vanilla
Map name: no clue minecraft something

Randomly banned for getting 3 headshots in a row with deag

Alrighty so I first noticed that your Aim was suspiciously on point with body shots and some not many few head shots. Point in facted when you and another player were deagal battling you got a head shot emidly almost as if you locked on to his head when the round stated. Another case was when you sniped someone that was jumping not in a plane sight of view for you. And then the last part when one of the other players started to spc you your aim went from god aim to potato aim. 

There is a video somewhere I’ll find it and post it here but the upper part of this post is just a brake down of what I saw and in case I can’t find the video.

FrogDoggo

Not sure what that really proves. Even the CSGO video looks suspicious as hell. Never seen someone run up overpass with such confidence.