Super Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nibun

I unnoficially anounce SC as EXTREMELY INACTIVE (Dead)

I check in on some saturdays and stay on for hours w/o more than a single person come in. Jee I hope you can back soon

Come back soon K?

Edited by Nibun

Noene really noticed when taco fixed the crashing so yeah everyones stayed off and been busy with other games and school. Its saddening Perhaps we can all give it another try this Saturday??? I mean Taco fixed the issues you guys just havent noticed

There are random days when a few of us do get on to see if we can bring some population in but usually it ends up being roughly 8 people then soon dies again.

We could try again though, I literally just thought about the possibility of pinging TTT squad next time there are people on to possibly see if that could go anywhere but probably ask permission if we could since there's a big handful of people with that role. 

There is this thing called school that has been happening and also people having a life. The reason I have been gone is because of college and because of Micah. If the community was dead someone who actually knows something would have said it like Yami or one of the other people who are in charge. 

18 hours ago, YamiKaitou said:

Sorry, but you lack the authority to declare the community dead. Plus, announcing such a thing is a lie

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Not declaring simply a sh*tpost if it was a declaration id put it in announcements. Obviously weve all just been busy its just saddening that its at 0 on saturdays

(also I have no knowledge of the other servers as I dont use them so ease up a bit k?)

Edited by Nibun

13 hours ago, zombies3210 said:

There is this thing called school that has been happening and also people having a life. The reason I have been gone is because of college and because of Micah. If the community was dead someone who actually knows something would have said it like Yami or one of the other people who are in charge. 

Why do you reply to this thread with toxicity I already know people are busy with school as ive said here

23 hours ago, Nibun said:

so yeah everyones stayed off and been busy with other games and school

Also the community isnt "dead" People have just been busy im saying the server is dead for now atleast. I dont think I need authority to read the users in the server on a saturday. A good example is Haniwa not having to say Bowsette is dead for bowsette to be dead. Its really defined by the community so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Nibun

18 hours ago, YamiKaitou said:

Sorry, but you lack the authority to declare the community dead. Plus, announcing such a thing is a lie

Also sorr I think I came off the wrong way and you misunderstood Im trying to say that the server hasnt been able to get back up. Its still a living being the servers are still running and everything it stores is still there its just....... Taking a nap I guess I could say. 

It just needs something to get back on its feet

I missed a party?

The reason why other servers are still active is because they're using fake players. Similar to bots, but so everyone has a life. It'll be like this till the next break or if the people at least try to improve the server instead of complaining about it being dead. Try to populate.

On 10/23/2018 at 9:13 PM, zombies3210 said:

You're still on about this? I've kept your name out of my mouth and you go spreading drama around SC again? Shame. I expected some decency from someone who declares themselves an adult.  Please keep me out of your childish nonsense as I've already made it clear to everyone that I've moved on.

You, my friend, are the one starting this up again.

yes I am serious Micah is no friend of mine I hate him with a passion. However he is the only one here that I hate.

The entire community has moved on. If you cannot, then we request that you do not bring the past back up. There is no reason to bring it back up with a goal of starting drama again. So either stop or you will no longer be welcome here.