Super Central Forums
Shiro

Question of the Day

I think this might be a nice way to bring the forums alive. Each day, a different question will be posted on this thread. Depending on the results of how well it goes, I guess we'll just see how from this point to watch the forums rise again. You can discuss this if you'd like.

October 5, 2018 - What is the meaning of joy in your perspective? 

Uhh, that's not what I meant by question of the day but I'll answer it anyway.

Trust is a bit complicated for me to explain. I don't even know how to explain it. When you don't lie or betray their honesty that you promised to protect and keep that person safe from everything (?) For me, I don't think I can place my trust on someone that I don't think they deserve to earn my trust. It takes years for you to give someone all your trust. It's like when you get married, can you do the same? With all your life and trust on that one true love? That sort of thing is very dangerous at times.

I trust only 4 people who I know in real life. I now trust nobody online or anyone new that I meet because I have learned the less people you know the less that can stab you in the back. I used to trust most of the people I meet here and now I don't. so for me trust is a thing that I no longer give out to people. Not even people who I probably should trust.

Since time zone is different, I'll just post different questions and we answers each other like @Math2718 suggested.

In your own words, how would you explain what the difference between friends and buddies?

This is a bit late but I'll answer it anyway. Buddies are people you meet and you might hang out with a couple times but you may not really know them. Like I have some buddies on Supercentral. Friends are people you are close to and you feel safe talking to. You have high trust in friends because friends look out for each other. You personally know your friends very well while buddies are just people you know and hang out with sometimes maybe play some Gmod together or something :) or talk basic stuff but friends are more involved than that. 

Haven't been on the forums in a while. I see myself finding whatever makes me happy, regardless of money or lifestyle. I find being happy can cure a lot in life. I can spend a day with the people I enjoy and my worries about money or school or relationships or whatnot all fade away. Also to everyone reading this who says "oh that'll never happen" or "I'll never find people", I used to think that why too. I Didn't find my people till after I was out on my own and could do and be around who or what I wanted. It really doesn't help in the moment but when I looking back im glad that I had those moments of being alone and having terrible friends so I can really enjoy the friendships I have today

To follow up with a question, who is the one person who always makes you laugh and why? (friend, family member, comedian, ect)

Edited by The Puzzle

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:26 PM, The Puzzle said:

To follow up with a question, who is the one person who always makes you laugh and why? (friend, family member, comedian, ect)

the only thing that makes me laugh is anime because nobody seems to want to ever communicate with me.

On 11/25/2018 at 11:57 AM, {Pseudostaff}ThatMLGDude said:

And I have a question. Which is a better combination?

Chocolate and Caramel, or Chocolate and Peanut Butter

Chocolate and Peanut Butter