Oreos

Is it bad that im cutting myself?

If this is true, seek help now. I can help find resources if you want, just let me know what State you live in (major metro area as well, so you don't have to travel across the state).

If this is false, it is not a good joke. Please do not joke about stuff like this. This is a serious problem people have and jokes about it do not help them get the help they need.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yo, if this is serious, I have hotlines pinned in general discussion that I highly highly suggest you use. That way you can talk to someone about it.  As Yami said too, I can help find resources near your area if you so well desire.

On 9/12/2018 at 11:32 AM, YamiKaitou said:

If this is true, seek help now. I can help find resources if you want, just let me know what State you live in (major metro area as well, so you don't have to travel across the state).

If this is false, it is not a good joke. Please do not joke about stuff like this. This is a serious problem people have and jokes about it do not help them get the help they need.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

To add onto this, I work in health care and deal with many patients who suffer from many different illnesses that may cut themselves for different reasons. I hope this honestly is not a joke and that if you are, you can definitely reach out to me or use the provided hotlines that Micah has provided. 

Link: https://supercentral.co/forums/topic/2966-suicide-hotlines-for-staffusers/?tab=comments#comment-24423

I don't know why you do this but it's never right to cut yourself even if you wanted to try it. I've done it before and it's not a great feeling. Luckily I didn't get a scar from it since it wasn't that deep. But never ever do that, don't cut yourself. If you have problem, talk to us. We may be blunt but accept the truth the best you can. Let us know if we are too rude. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.