Super Central Forums
Sentinel

Sentinels Introduction

Hello!

My name is Zach, although on steam you may see me as Sentinel or Totti. Since I'm very gay I've decided to wake up the dead introduction category? Some Information about me,

I've just graduated High School a while ago and am currently two years in college at the University Of South Florida. I'm currently planning to major in International Relations with hopes to someday work in some form of diplomatic position! In case you didn't catch on yet, I currently live in Tampa, Florida. I like to brag because I live where people vacation, although I don't really find Disney all the fun as I've been there dozens of times.

I recently also got back into gaming, specifically Garry's mod after something happened in my life, but I was, fortunately, able to come back! Within the game, I really like game modes such as DakRP, some TTT, and even City RP! Within Super Central, you can currently find me on the TTT server!

Outside of Gaming, besides going to school, I like to participate in Marching Band and Winterguard! I also play the Baritone and Concert Euphonium!

Edited by Sentinel