Sign in to follow this  
{Pseudostaff}ThatMLGDude

Forum's Revival Projects

You heard me. Forum's. Revival. Projects. I want this link thrown in chat and maybe everywhere else. Maybe even put it as your name idk. But we need some forums action. I will be giving away 100 points to the first 5 people that I see throwing this in chat (I will be the first so that leaves 4 more peeps >;)) 

Also as you can also see it is plural. Post your own ideas of reviving the forums below. I hope to see more action soon but for now this is all I want to see in chat...

Edited by {Pseudostaff}ThatMLGDude

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:30 PM, YamiKaitou said:

Forum pages?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Forum posts.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:03 PM, Witherrrer said:

It can't be revived if it ain't dead.

It is very much dead. There's been hardly anything posted in the past weeks

However I am hoping to help fix that

14 hours ago, YamiKaitou said:

2 big reasons for that. IP change and School

Yeah school kinda does ruin everything doesn't it ;P. 

Also I don't know what you mean by IP change.

Although even with school the server usually has people on it at night which I'll bet happens again once school hasn't 'just started' and everything gets settled in.

Yeah school kinda does ruin everything doesn't it ;P. 
Also I don't know what you mean by IP change.
Although even with school the server usually has people on it at night which I'll bet happens again once school hasn't 'just started' and everything gets settled in.
We had to move the TTT server from LA to Seattle to resolve the lag issues. This resulted in us getting a new IP for the server.

Forum has always been dead. People refuse to be on forums when there's a much easier access like discord. Even when there wasn't school, no one would come on here unless something important happens. Things changed because of certain people are no longer here.

I also left because of school and because all my friends left. There is also the fact that I felt like I was personally attacked by Micah/Hawaii. Since I have left for school I have been happier because I have not been here. If there is one thing I regret about being a staff here it is caring about the community because I did a lot of helpful things for the server that nobody cares about. I think the only way I will come back is if Micah is gone and if people stop treating each other like shit and do something about people abusing their powers. And the best part is Micah the one who is putting out these things about if you feel suicidal call these numbers made me depressed and feel suicidal. If you really want to contact me do it over discord or something like that because I don't have ts right now and don't plan on downloading it on my laptop.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Edited by zombies3210
error

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.