DPIConnor

FrogDoggo Neglects Timestamps

https://prnt.sc/jpejd9

I'm not going to comment on what Taco said to you, since you summarizing a conversation isn't much proof itself of what was being said or if there were miscommunications or not.

Once the rest of the staff *saw the proof*(head admins etc) we all decided yes, keep the ban. What you did was a bannable offense, regardless of if you weren't reported or what ever, it's not acceptable here.

Edited by Chi
oops

2 minutes ago, YamiKaitou said:

FYI, it really doesn't matter what Taco did or said (plus, you shouldn't really be going to him anyway), the old facts do not get nullified when you are unbanned. Also, I wouldn't call Taco the Owner, more like he is the Co-Owner as the 4 of us are all equals.

As I lazy and it is the middle of the night (only awake now to feed the baby), I'm not going to do my normal posting of the logs. If someone wants them, let me know what map was being played and I'll post the entire chat logs when I fully wake up in several hours.

PS, I don't really care

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I said Owner just because there are several so technically you'd all be co-owners so it'd just be easier :)

6 minutes ago, FrogDoggo said:

you realize that the owner can see the reports but the serve has to be down therefroe the one that unbaned you didnt have full story

Thats exactly what I am basing this arugement on, once one of the owners upload the logs from when I was unbanned to when I was banned you'll see I wasnt reported from then to the 2nd banning :)) It'll show how conniving you are :)

Thats exactly what I am basing this arugement on, once one of the owners upload the logs from when I was unbanned to when I was banned you'll see I wasnt reported from then to the 2nd banning ) It'll show how conniving you are

FYI, it is way too much work to get the report logs the way we have the server configured now. I want to change it but haven't gotten to it yet. Don't count on us providing them in this case... I can do the chat logs in a couple of hours, but that is it. Regardless of when the instances occurred, if you violated the rules after the unbanning or the unbanning occurred with insufficient/incorrect proof, your previous actions can still be used to justify a longer sentence. All is not forgiven when an unban is issued.

Just now, YamiKaitou said:

FYI, it is way too much work to get the report logs the way we have the server configured now. I want to change it but haven't gotten to it yet. Don't count on us providing them in this case... I can do the chat logs in a couple of hours, but that is it. Regardless of when the instances occurred, if you violated the rules after the unbanning or the unbanning occurred with insufficient proof, your previous actions can still be used to justify a longer sentence. All is not forgiven when an unban is issued.

Between 1:20 am which is the earliest I checked my phone for the time when unbanned to the second banned there was no reports :)

1 minute ago, DPIConnor said:

Between 1:20 am which is the earliest I checked my phone for the time when unbanned to the second banned there was no reports :)

You realize that i baned you for the sceen shots not anything you did in the chat it was all in the reports

Just now, DPIConnor said:

which were pardoned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

No you told your side of the story i showed my i side of the story and that side wasnt shown at all until i saw you were unbaned then i was given the go ahead to ban by pertty much ever staff menber on discord that was awake at the time 

Just now, zombies3210 said:

that is actually not true taco looked over the evidence and said that you should still be banned.

Before I pointed out the time stamps and explaining to him how he pardoned me for that earlier. 

Okay, Lets break it down.

You were banned for racist comments. You went to taco for said ban and provided your evidence. Taco lifted said ban. Staff members questioned said action and reviewed your actions further. You were since perma-banned.

8 minutes ago, DPIConnor said:

Before I pointed out the time stamps and explaining to him how he pardoned me for that earlier. 

Frog came to me with the information as well.  As Yami mentioned, just because Taco "pardoned" you does not excuse your previous actions nor does it condone the consistent disrespect after the initial ban- including but not limited to you disrespecting Frog after being unbanned.

Taco was not initially aware of the extent of the situation and it was a MISCOMMUNICATION that you were unbanned.  Case in point, the unban should not have occurred in the first place.

The ban will stay. Regardless of what timestamps/logs/whatever the hell you want to show, there was no excuse for your belligerent racism.  We do not tolerate that at all, and under the circumstances I suggest you take a look at our MOTD where we explicitly say that racism is a bannable offense.

Locking this thread, as it should be involving higher ups and not anyone else.

Edited by Micah

This habit of directly going to a higher up (Co-Owners) to negate a ban while there are members within a game class that deal with this is beyond me. This shouldn't be a he said, she said case at all. Follow the chain of command in terms of who deals with what, and the absolute decision as previously stated will be dealt with a higher up.