Witherrrer

2018 Super Central Marathon of Doom

Grand Opening of the 

Super Central Marathon of DOOM.

This Idea of an event will definitely make 101% of everyone here say, "how high are you" as they scratch their heads with a look of extreme confusion.

This Marathon will consist of separate events that will definitely be refused, but hey, Imma give it a shot.

1st event: THE SEIZURE PROCEDURE.

an idea that will truly be shocking! Every 5 seconds, a moderator will use the "shock all command" and will probably give everyone seizures. this will either give the Traitors an Upper hand, or disrupt their traitorous acts.

this even is best done in only one round to avoid any medical problems. 

2nd event:  wElcOme tO hElL.

Everyone is on fire. Time is of the essence, as everyone will be in mass panic, will the traitors might have the upper hand, or will they join the terrorists in a pile of ash?

perhaps an admin can do the bring all command to make sure everybody is in this together.

Recommended to be held in 2 to 3 different rounds so everyone will be more or less ready.

3rd event: KARMA IS A **CH

Everyone hates losing karma, so I expect everyone will hate it when their karma will be set to 300.

Low damage would make everybody a tank, and would make it the survival of the.... Most Accurate.

Recommended to be held for 1 round.

More events Ideas coming soon(perhaps)

NOW OPENING THE PROFESSIONAL EXPANSION!!!

This expansion contains Ideas that will blow your mind!!!, well mostly your head...

The ever so popular "Headshot Only Round" is well known, because, well its popular.

But what if we mix it up with a few favorites?

Introducing

Top notch idea: ONE DEAG

A head shot only Death match with Deagles, Test your skill or get shat on in this incredibly difficult challenge!

Next we have something that everyone will be able to play, FAIRLY easily too!

Introducing

Easy but Hard: NOUSCP

Well it's just a No scoping battle isn't it? well No, this stands for: No un scoping

yep, scoping only.

this idea is trash so was the other one but im known for being trash so lets move on.

H.U.G.E.

Accuracy Is a HUGE Problem, thats why in this challenge, you will be forced to use the infamous H.U.G.E.

FIGHT TO THE DEATH: IMPOSSIBLE EDITION

All those Ideas up there? MEDIOCRE!!!

These challenges will truly test your skill, and possibly piss you off.

CHALLENGE NUMBER ONE

CROWBAR 'Till you drop

Knife battle? Screw that, the true skill comes from these Iconic weapons of mass destruction.

Blood will be spilled, Desks will be flipped, and Karma will drop dead.

Pandora' s Annual Prop Killing Competion

Inspired by pandora's Idea

Prop killing under normal circumstances is bad, But in this challenge, you will have to be good at it.

Pull out your Rods, and shake em around and smash everyone you see.

Magneto Sticks, ofcourse 

These Ideas will make you cringe, I know but this marathon was originally made to cheer everyone up.

More challenges should come from more people, as I am incapable of giving legit good ideas.

Edited by Witherrrer

Just now, {Pseudostaff}ThatMLGDude said:

These fun rounds sound amazing and I think it would be interesting EXCEPT the fire one. It would be like 10 second rounds or something because you burn FAST and you burn HOT. That would hardly be fun or challenging. Other than that it sounds great

Yeah thats what I was getting at when saying it would do alot of dmg

The new ones are even better I would recommend af... does Pandora actually hold an annual prop killing competition? I want in on this I go to random servers with lots of props just to prop kill mwhaha I will be good on that one. 

Also what about stalker rounds or a different version of it if there was something wrong with it last time.

I like the no unscoping one. I don't like the headshot with one deag only but that's cuz I have trash aim. So that's why the huge one should be great. Crowbar deathmatch yes please. I don't exactly know how I feel about the prop killing one. Headadmins and owners please consider adding some of these amazing ideas for party rounds. 

BLENDEROUND

feat. Everything.

Till Now, there has been ideas that only has a portion of fun in it.

That is why I thought, hey why not-

m i x  t h e m

THE SEIZURE PROCEDURE In HELL

This Idea will either be

a)Chaos

or

b)Chaos

next up

CROWBAR 'Till your KARMA drops

Introducing a challenge so hard, the round will probably end before everyone dies.

Professional Players Look no further!

tho I have more ideas so pls look further. 

Hard meats harder, harder meats hardest, then hardest meets 

NOUSCP ONE DEAG

I Have Zeeero hope for this idea to be a hit, but hey, a challenge is a challenge.

Now Im gonna end this list with a

We'll Bang, Ok?

Utilizing the rocket command, a random player will be picked every 20 or 30 seconds to BANG.

Time is one the edge as the traitors might be the one to get Banged!

Edited by Witherrrer

1 hour ago, Witherrrer said:

We'll Bang, Ok?

Utilizing the rocket command, a random player will be picked every 20 or 30 seconds to BANG.

Time is one the edge as the traitors might be the one to lose their lives!

This is the best one yet but the name sounds heheh... little bit weird pls add this one if none else

I have another idea for a party round that could be in this. Super speed. Guns fire fast players move fast and so does the round. Another could be Random Bullet Damage. Every bullet you fire INCLUDING Traitor weapon and detective weapons deals a random amount of damage between 0 and 20. Imagine AWP shots dealing 1 damage and huge bullets dealing 5 damage a hit. It's crazy

Ok here goes one final round of more fun.

Introducing:

BLIND ROUND

a round where everyone is blind.

How do you see?

in ghost dm, you are able to see a red ping on the other player. 

With this idea, everyones "ping" will be exposed.

that might put a traitor at a tactical advantage, or a major dis advantage.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.