Sign in to follow this  
SpicySalsa

TTT Maps

There is alot of old maps that in my opinion have just gotten boring, because of how long they have been in the rotation and i think we need some new ones.

Not all the maps have to be taken out, just some of the maps that are not as popular as others for example i think these maps should be replaced:

ttt_mc_seriouscraft (players camp in trees 24/7, makes the map much less harder to do anything and sort of annoying)

ttt_minecraft_mythic - Rebuilt (map extremely dark, and usually players run around for hours before finding someone to kill)

ttt_mc_mineshaft (map is somewhat boring, been in the rotation a while, and players sometimes camp the nether + cage)

ttt_mini_scmc (lesser version of scmc, has been in rotation for a while now)

These are just some of my personal opinions on maps that would do better of being replaced, as they would refresh some of the repetitive game play. 

Or just add new ones and not get rid of those 

The only one in your list I would only want removed is the  because as you said it takes a long time on that map to find someone and its to dark.

Hopefully this comment helps as I made a thread about maps a while ago getting added

<3

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.