Pandora

Is this even an introduction at this point?

I'm sure most of the people on the server know who I am, but I haven't done one of these yet, even though I thought I did. Anyway;

What's your name?  Tyler, but everyone calls me Pandora.

What's your age?  14.

Where do you live?  F**k if I know, it starts with an "O" I think.

Do you know anyone in Supercentral?  Uhh, no. 

What games do you play?  Here's my games list on steam (hmu if you play tf2): My Games List (Steam)

What are your hobbies?  I'm pretty invested into the trading scene in tf2, and want to get into the comp side as well. I'm pretty into working out and I do it almost everyday. I'm also a Headadmin. 

What's your favorite music?  Reggae/Soul and my favorite artist is Bob Marley, as you can see by my profile pic. 

That's pretty much it at least for the stuff that I want/can get into, so if you have any questions let me know and I'll answer them. Oh yeah and here's a pic of me: Viewer Discretion is Advised

37 minutes ago, {Pseudostaff}ThatMLGDude said:

Wait so you are telling me you are superadmin on this server. Have been on it for years. And still haven't done an introduction! Also how the frick are you 14

Yes, I haven't done one because by the time I made a forums account I was already pretty well known in the community, so I didn't really see a reason why. 

On 5/23/2018 at 2:13 PM, ~Reimu~ said:

Wait who's this Pandora guy? I thought his name was Spotify :^)

Spotify is godly

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.