Sign in to follow this  
Nibun

The Traitor kill technique

As a traitor if you have a traitor buddy and the traitor buddy is kos in overtime then this may be one of you best bets.

During my last round I came up with a mindblowing technique.  To benefit myself as my traitor buddy was "omae wa moe shindeiru" (already dead)

I told him that we should try something.  The strategy is simple.  With your t buddys permission have him/her shoot you once in a random area away from eyes.  Thus call kos on him/her and kill him/her.  Now you are proven and have won the peoples trust. If you succeed then there may be you (who is proven) and a person that may or may not be proven.  Your best bet in the case where he is is to kill the other proven. Place it in an open area and kill the detective or remaining person. (personally id use a thriller) 

If not then you can simply have the detective kill the unproven and kill the detective as his attention is averted.

Thanks for reading.

Nibun

Edited by YamiKaitou
removing unneeded image

14 hours ago, zombies3210 said:

Guys stop saying all my strategies for winning. I don't appreciate plagorism.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

If kyle hadn't corrected your 'amazing' grammar it would have been me because I was about to then stuff happened so I couldn't respond. Also zombies the only strategy above that is yours is aimbotting ;) 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.