LeviN

CSGO!

Hey.

Just a simple question, anyone hear besides a couple of OGs play CS:GO? And if so, throw down your steam ids and times so we can all meet up for some games, pugs, scrims, etc

14 hours ago, kevin said:

real men play tic tac toe blind folded

That is insane, teach me your ways

21 hours ago, Synestive said:

That game is trash LUL

It is true! But we could bring it back like we did for cs 1.6

6 hours ago, LeviN said:

It is true! But we could bring it back like we did for cs 1.6

Nah, CS:GO can't be brought back to life like 1.6. Movement and gun play are busted in this new version. I got bored of competitive play in CS:GO at around 2k hours after playing a few seasons of ESEA at different levels. The game just doesn't maintain a fun competitive level, although in-house 10 manning is fun because it is with friends. Kevin is however working on a new server that may be fun for CS:GO, but I've lost all hope for the future of this game. I hope Valve just works on a new CS that gets released within a few years or that a major competitor comes to kill CS:GO in the near future.

I used to play in the past, but neither I nor a lot of other people play it as often as we did before.

maybe if new dust2 didn't lag out our bois out we would've been playing more

It'd be fun to check into it every now and then, but I feel that there's just better games to play nowadays...

Even with about ~1k hours, it's just not as fun as it used to be. :P Also, RIP skins with the new trade cooldown.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.