Sign in to follow this  
{Pseudostaff}ThatMLGDude

Promote Dolphwin

Dolphwin has been Tstaff for around as long as music (A little bit shorter) and has done it much better than music in my opinion, however that is a completely different topic as this topic is not to trounce on music but to commend Dolphwin. Like I said they have been Tstaff for almost the same time and Music got a promotion but what about Dolphwin. Dolphwin is still a Tstaff however if music is getting promoted for what he has done then Dolphwin definitely deserves a promotion. He does his job very well and cares about helping the players. He is on fairly regularly (not as much as some of the staff but they are like me and have no life outside of Gmod. no offense guys only a little joke ;) Why has he not been promoted to staff, because he definitely deserves it

Promotions/demotions are an internal matter and aren't up for public discussion.

Locked.