{Pseudostaff}ThatMLGDude

Funny Staff Stories

Here's one. On a party round (the knife one) zombies gets on and there are 3 people left one of which is frog. Zombies: Should I kick him before or after he wins (everyone went for before) Right after it was downed to two people and frog was about to kill BOT uncle hatty zombies kicked him for being a loser. MLG stop hogging all the funny stories

Edited by {Pseudostaff}ThatMLGDude
Needed to tell MLG to stop hogging stories

On 4/14/2018 at 1:36 AM, Kyledozer said:

Well aside from the simple fact that Admins have more say in the community as far as the rules or promotion and various other things. Admins have many more ulx commands like Mlg said. Commands such as Explode and Ignite also many more. Admins can have more fun torturing people in the end basically. 

Admins always torture people but owners do it more :D

Okay I got another. For a couple rounds until iTaco joined as the round ended Dolphwin would !bring * and get so many kills. Once he tried to do that to me but I had fallen trying to do a trickshot. #FailtoAbuse #Worstandbestbully2018 #IfDolphwingetspromotedtheserverisdead #poorChi #hashtag #ranoutofhashtags #

Repeated abuse

On 4/17/2018 at 10:57 PM, {Pseudostaff}ThatMLGDude said:

Okay I got another. For a couple rounds until iTaco joined as the round ended Dolphwin would !bring * and get so many kills. Once he tried to do that to me but I had fallen trying to do a trickshot. #FailtoAbuse #Worstandbestbully2018 #IfDolphwingetspromotedtheserverisdead #poorChi #hashtag #ranoutofhashtags #

Sounds like something that should be a secret.. hmmm #NotSmart

Guys we are bringing funny staff stories back with an epic one. So game !mauled heartless and then rocketed heartless. But while mauling you are invincible so it just spawned in like 100 bodies. Game nearly crashed the server that way. On the plus side everyone got tons of XP for IDing all the bodies.

How did this thread die? #BringItBackToLife! I havent been on the server much but im sure there were some funny moments mwhaha 

Yesterday Zombies, RDA, and myself were giving frog crap about "admin abuse" jokingly and we were complaining to heartless so heartless came on and brought everyone to the sky killing everyone from fall damage and blamed frog

A few months ago, when asshole panda was very active, there was one round where she was the only traitor left, and tried to kill me (I was also the last inno left)

But she ran out of bullets. So guess what she did....

panda: "wait, I need to reload"

me: Ok...

Panda reloads, "Ok" starts shooting at me.

I annihilate her.

This was on the mirror server because the main server was down for 'updates' but we all know Taco was downloading some interesting files that turned out to be viruses. Frogdoggo said Pandora gave him permission to !bring me whenever he wanted and I was about to crowbar nasty for hitting me with the error gun and then Frog brought me and crowbarred me. About 15-20 minutes later I rejoined and killed Frogdoggo and it was just this kind of back and forth random damage between me Frog and Nasty using the error gun and revenge shooting and yeah. Mirror server still is trash compared to real one so Taco I'd suggest making sure your Antivirus program is updated and not to download questionably shady files ;)

Smilyface.wink.demotefrogdoggo4aboose.wink.Smilyface

So Heartless decided to help save us from the abusive frog.... (Someone) added 99999 autoslays to FrogDoggo with the reason : 'admin abuse'
So the logical abusive thing to do would be... (Someone) added 1e+16 autoslays to ♥♥Heartless Box♥♥ with the reason : 'stupid box '

I added 1000 slays to a user with a phrase like, "A Worthy Sacrifice", but they weren't removed in time.  They served about e slays before someone came on to remove them, since I couldn't.

16 hours ago, Math2718 said:

I added 1000 slays to a user with a phrase like, "A Worthy Sacrifice", but they weren't removed in time.  They served about e slays before someone came on to remove them, since I couldn't.

How could you not remove them?

15 hours ago, The Puzzle said:

some of the staff were testing their ban power and i volunteered to be banned thinking it would be one minute and its been 10 minutes and im still banned from the server...

I think you forgot to specify a ban time..... Well I'm sure you'll be fine in about 50 years or so

"Frogdoggo:thats called staff having fun and doing stupid shit to eachother"

Well of course that's the best part about being staff is abusing your powers. That's why you are such a great staff ;)

So it was just me and dolphwin on the server. It was on terminal and he got trapped in that one place where you can't get out off. So I threw an incend in. He teleported me and and I crowbarred him to death before he could one deag me. Next round he tried to burn me and failed so the next round I threw an incend at him. And then ran up to him and crowbarred him to recreate my epic victory. It was great. I attempted to do it to him again later that day when the map fully rotated back but then I got killed and then the next round Nasty killed him so I couldn't. Dolphwin and me have now officially started a war

So I was making fun of Pandora for pronouncing Aluminum awkwardly so he shocked me but he shocked me right as the round started and me and RDA had been hitting each other preround so it startled me and I clicked. RDA nearly crowbarred me to death but I killed myself so he wouldn't get the kill. 

Sir_Moonith !slap moon 100 except there was someone else called Moon on so they got slapped XD. They asked the symbol for targeting self and I told them !slap * 100 and welllll. 

Sir_Moonith: MLG

Sir_Moonith: I already did

Me: Seriously?!

Nasty Playez: Yeah
Edit: Not exactly the words because the map changed but the idea is the same

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.