• Announcements

• YamiKaitou

Login Methods   04/08/2018

For the time being, Facebook and Steam login has been disabled. Please log in with your username/password that you set during registration. If you do not know your password, please use the Forgot Password link as you will lock your account out if you have too many failed login attempts.
    • YamiKaitou

Email Issues   04/16/2018

I've been made aware that people are having issues receiving emails from us. Please make sure you check your Spam/Junk folder. I have made some changes to the Mail Configuration that will hopefully resolve some of the issues. If you continue to have issues, please DM me on Discord
Oreos

Poll For Maps That Were Removed To Come Back

14 members have voted

1. 1. What happened to the the new maps and the other old ones that got removed? Bring back or keep same?

• Bring Back New Maps?
    • Keep Them The Same?

We need those maps xd. Supercentral got boring I liked the new maps and the other old ones that were removed.

If this gets lots of yes votes taco you must add again lmfao.

Edited by Oreos

Taco is working on a map. We will have these maps until for awhile. They've tried new maps, but there's always problems with it being on the server. So taco prefer making his own maps instead.

Edited by Shiro

OOF 3 people say no but 4 say yes Mwahahaha

Taco is working on a map. We will have these maps until for awhile. They've tried new maps, but there's always problems with it being on the server. So taco prefer making his own maps instead.

But what happened to that one map with the invisible party room and giant white tower that one was fun af wasn't it made for supercentral? I saw no problems with that one

OOF 3 people say no but 4 say yes Mwahahaha

But what happened to that one map with the invisible party room and giant white tower that one was fun af wasn't it made for supercentral? I saw no problems with that one

A poll doesn't really matter because what matters are the opinions. Heck, we tried other maps before and guess what happens? It gets removed because people don't like it or the fact that they think it has problems for the server. 

I'm pretty sure you're referring to our old TTT server. And most of the maps do not belong to SC at all, and taco only started mapping like a year ago. And only one of the map on the rotation is map by Taco and his team. 

Technically, a map isn't the reason why a server is fun. Take a look at these RP servers and other TTT servers with 24/7 of the same map and look at the popularity of it. The important part of a server is not the map itself, there's other things what makes TTT fun. Which map were you referring to that was made by SC? Because as I mentioned, only ONE of them is made by SC.

Mmm now im depressed I want those maps xd. apparently its tied so some people don't want them Riperoni

Mmm now im depressed I want those maps xd. apparently its tied so some people don't want them Riperoni

Can you list all the maps you want back though? It might be usual to those who want to know what you're looking for.

idk the name of it but really the only one I want is the one with that invisible party room and the white tower that is a T trap that shocks people. It's been so long I forgot the map name.

Edited by Oreos

thats ttt_playground

i consider these maps to return to the map rotation

mc_valley (jumpboost's gone so)

a map which i forgot the name of (sky map, you can die by falling out of the map, has a tower, has a t trap that drops a creeper out of the sky, known for its jumpboost spots.)

jondome (pretty sure you can remove the diamonds by editing the map)

otherwise, tell the reason why these got removed on the map pool, or known exploits used

Yeah tails those were good maps and they were among the ones I first started talking about. Duckyy explains it up there.

I know this was a while ago but any news on the maps like ones that could be added again?

Just saying the map your referring to, Oreos... With the white tower *Me and chris made that tower, and a few things within the map itself..* was I believe ttt_scplayergorund or something to that effect.

And skycraft is the creeper from the sky, on a floating island.

On 6/28/2018 at 12:39 AM, Moonith said:

Just saying the map your referring to, Oreos... With the white tower *Me and chris made that tower, and a few things within the map itself..* was I believe ttt_scplayergorund or something to that effect.

And skycraft is the creeper from the sky, on a floating island.

I didnt see this because i havent been on the server or forums because as some people know my computer is broken but thanks man