• Announcements

• YamiKaitou

Login Methods   04/08/2018

For the time being, Facebook and Steam login has been disabled. Please log in with your username/password that you set during registration. If you do not know your password, please use the Forgot Password link as you will lock your account out if you have too many failed login attempts.
    • YamiKaitou

Email Issues   04/16/2018

I've been made aware that people are having issues receiving emails from us. Please make sure you check your Spam/Junk folder. I have made some changes to the Mail Configuration that will hopefully resolve some of the issues. If you continue to have issues, please DM me on Discord
Sign in to follow this  
Oreos

Nice Abuse Of Powers guys

Oreos-Today at 8:07 PM

Oreos has been autoslain by Usapp 2 hours ago with the reason: 'Mic spam and leave, spamming admin chat, making me get on'.

This was straight up abuse because I never mic spammed and I went off to eat dinner and i'm slain by an abusing admin

Really guys? wtf is this shit you can't slay for mic spam reguardless and I never mic spammed if someone said I was then they are very wrong

I was not spamming admin chat wtf guys

Edited by Oreos

In short, you were slain because you took time out of Pandora's day to deal with a bunch of small things that you were doing.  You took time out of his day, he took time out of your game time.  Mic spam isn't the main issue - it's everything else you were doing like disrespecting staff and spamming admin chat.  I will not argue with you about this past this point.

I'm still going to call abuse nothing of which I did was slayable if I apparently "pissed him off" he shouldn't resort to abusing powers

Also give me a way I disrespected if anything YOU music disrespected me but I cannot do anything but sit there and listen to you talk shit about me and when I get mad about you being an asshole its always "disrespect" I never called you guys names or anything and don't try to say I called you retarded because I never said it at all towards you. By the way you consider asking why you kicked me and you guys ignoring me then I wait a minute then ask again thats not spamming thats all you guys not responding. I didn't spam or talk unnecessary things in admin chat.

Edited by Oreos

Okay, Oreos...I had to call Pandora to deal with you and I don't like to call higher staff because I feel bad for disturbing but you clearly didn't get the message we had to tell you. A lot of staff can attest to this, you spammed the admin chat so much because you were kicked because of constant t baiting. Do you not remember? Atle had to tell ya to stop Baguette, Music, and I too had so. You made me get Pandora on, and kept spamming in mic chat saying Music hates you. He is only doing his job and so are the other staff. THIS all started because of you constantly calling koses on yourself especially as the detective, which resulted in the rdming on you. 

Just so you know, a slay isn't that bad. I would've just banned you for it. The offences for mic spam and disrespect is up to staff discretion. I'm a Savage and I like to abuse.

Also, please make a proper appeal. Are you appealing for a slay? Reporting a staff? When you need to go somewhere, let the staff know before you leave without anyone knowing. Make sure to not meta-game. Don't unnecessary talk about random stuff that's not related to the server because it cause distraction to those who actually wants to play. In which that is considered mic spam or just being annoying. If you want to talk to someone, you can type or add them. Not many people read chat so it's not really that distracting as long as you don't spam your binds. What else? Um, a lot of the rules a vague but you should always double check with us first before you do something. If you're not sure if it's correct, triple check. I usually have most of the accurate information since I slaved Micah and taco. Other than that, we'll just wait to see what's next from the admins to decide.

All reports and appeals are handled by admins.

I called a kos on myself 2 times as an inno as a joke on previous maps and once as a detective which I still got rdmed for because the person was being stupid but you guys cant kick for me jokingly kosing myself as a detective 

You guys don't make it clear where to report a staff so I went here. None of the things I said in admin chat were not related. Banning me for T baiting is really harsh like wth. By the way duckyy I said I had to go eat dinner I was leaving so pandora basically waited until I was off added a slay for nothing.

Edited by Oreos

(general suggestion though oreos, i get that you're upset, but it would help a lot with your complaint being considered if you tried to be more professional. For example, the title of the post.)

I called a kos on myself 2 times as an inno as a joke on previous maps and once as a detective which I still got rdmed for because the person was being stupid but you guys cant kick for me jokingly kosing myself as a detective 

You guys don't make it clear where to report a staff so I went here. None of the things I said in admin chat were not related. Banning me for T baiting is really harsh like wth. By the way duckyy I said I had to go eat dinner I was leaving so pandora basically waited until I was off added a slay for nothing.

A KOS is a KOS. Its your own fault if you are killed for a KOS you placed on yourself.

A KOS is a KOS. Its your own fault if you are killed for a KOS you placed on yourself.

If your a detective they should not kos you

If your a detective they should not kos you

What? Why can't detective kos you? You placed it upon yourself. You're basically giving yourself away. It's the same logic as when you're calling yourself a traitor, basically traitor baiting. In which case, kosing yourself is part of traitor baiting or another form of saying; "It's totally me, come kill me." No rdm is involved. It's the same when someone kosed a detective. The detective can kos the person that kosed them. It's not RDM since they called the kosed. It will only be RDM if an innocent actually killed the detective for it. The only time if the detective shouldn't be allowed to KOS you is if it's an RDMing detective. That's the only time ever.

Oreos, we have been MORE than lenient with you in handling things appropriately and in a timely manner.

Our staff has CONTINUOUSLY tried to educate you and make you understand rules and what they consist of.  They have tried TIME AND TIME AGAIN to speak with you about these issues and resolve them as they arise.

In your time off, I suggest you do the following things:

1. Step back.  Really ponder your time on this server.  Think about how many times we have tried to RESPECTFULLY engage with you.

2. Really comprehend the rules that are established AND think about how they relate to common sense.  Our MOTD does A LOT to cover every minor rule, every minor issue, and though it may not be 1000% perfect, think about the phrase "Use Common Sense," as stated at the TOP of our MOTD/Rules outline.

3. Grow up.  There isn't much else I can say, love.  Realistically, yeah, you're still young, I get that.  BUT I MYSELF AS WELL AS OTHER STAFF, HAVE NOT JUDGED YOU FOR IT.  And when I say, "grow up," I mean to take RESPONSIBILITY for what you have done, and all the strife you have caused within this community.  If more than a few people are saying you are doing something wrong, the most LIKELY EXPLANATION is that it is not a problem with our staff.

I myself have seen you consistently spam admin chat when you are online, and have WITNESSED the warnings.

My man, you do not have a good track record, and blaming staff for "abusing" just further proves your immaturity. Age doesn't equate maturity.  Just because you are young, it doesn't condone your immaturity and general ignorance, if we are CLEARLY explaining to you what the issues are and how you can solve them.

I hope you do not view this as an aggressive remark, as I hope that from this you can GROW and MATURE.

Have a safe, and productive time off. (IN REGARD TO YOUR OTHER POST ABOUT TAKING A BREAK).

What? Why can't detective kos you? You placed it upon yourself. You're basically giving yourself away. It's the same logic as when you're calling yourself a traitor, basically traitor baiting. In which case, kosing yourself is part of traitor baiting or another form of saying; "It's totally me, come kill me." No rdm is involved. It's the same when someone kosed a detective. The detective can kos the person that kosed them. It's not RDM since they called the kosed. It will only be RDM if an innocent actually killed the detective for it. The only time if the detective shouldn't be allowed to KOS you is if it's an RDMing detective. That's the only time ever.

I was the detective and an inno killed me as detective because of the kos then they cried about losing karma.

Oreos, we have been MORE than lenient with you in handling things appropriately and in a timely manner.

Our staff has CONTINUOUSLY tried to educate you and make you understand rules and what they consist of.  They have tried TIME AND TIME AGAIN to speak with you about these issues and resolve them as they arise.

In your time off, I suggest you do the following things:

1. Step back.  Really ponder your time on this server.  Think about how many times we have tried to RESPECTFULLY engage with you.

2. Really comprehend the rules that are established AND think about how they relate to common sense.  Our MOTD does A LOT to cover every minor rule, every minor issue, and though it may not be 1000% perfect, think about the phrase "Use Common Sense," as stated at the TOP of our MOTD/Rules outline.

3. Grow up.  There isn't much else I can say, love.  Realistically, yeah, you're still young, I get that.  BUT I MYSELF AS WELL AS OTHER STAFF, HAVE NOT JUDGED YOU FOR IT.  And when I say, "grow up," I mean to take RESPONSIBILITY for what you have done, and all the strife you have caused within this community.  If more than a few people are saying you are doing something wrong, the most LIKELY EXPLANATION is that it is not a problem with our staff.

I myself have seen you consistently spam admin chat when you are online, and have WITNESSED the warnings.

My man, you do not have a good track record, and blaming staff for "abusing" just further proves your immaturity. Age doesn't equate maturity.  Just because you are young, it doesn't condone your immaturity and general ignorance, if we are CLEARLY explaining to you what the issues are and how you can solve them.

I hope you do not view this as an aggressive remark, as I hope that from this you can GROW and MATURE.

Have a safe, and productive time off. (IN REGARD TO YOUR OTHER POST ABOUT TAKING A BREAK).

You yourself have probably seen the younger people on the server getting abused just because they are younger.

When I first joined people were purposely being assholes to me because I was younger. I joined in 2015 but got so much hate so I changed my name. Oreos is probably my 5th name change because of how many people hate on me. As I have said before Music was a main person being rude to me my whole time playing but I can't do anything about it because apparently hes "Staff". Im probably going to change my name again after all this bs.

Goop God, Goop King, Wolfman, Wolf man, AmazingOreos, Oreos, and a whole lot more were my names I forgot most of them.

Edited by Oreos

Your interpretation of being "rude" is trying to enforce rules then getting upset at you for complaining whenever they're enforced on YOU.

No when you made the comment about me it made me pissed about what you said. Its one of the reasons ima be gone

Okay then. If you were the detective then that's the end of it. You shouldn't have joined their conversation if they complain about rdm. Their purpose was to pissed you off. And you apparently fell for it. You feed your anger to them, basically they trolled you. If you were reported, you should calmly respond with no sassy or rude way even if they were being rude to you. Like Micah says, be the responsible one.

Let's make it simple for you. You're about 14 or 15, right? We have staff around those age, do you not think they'd be harassed too? Take nasty for an example, he's freaking 15 but he sound like a an old Booty man. He gets constantly harassed in the past while he was a staff member. Everyone as gone through troubles and these issue you've been into. Heck, we girls, gets constantly harassed and targeted. But we have to handle the best we can. When I was your age... I was harassed the same way you were except mine was a bit different. I was bullied instead in real life. And I was doxed online. Meaning people posted my home address and everything online.

Basically grow from it. Learn from it. You want to have fun? You have to learn the boundaries. What is right? What is wrong?

People always try to piss me off and for what? I don't fucking know because my voice has a higher pitch? Whatever 

Other people have already said this and have told you why you were slain, but I feel since I was the one who you're reporting I should give my perspective. I was on TeamSpeak with Red, Bag, and Music at one point when Red asked me for help on the server as you were spamming admin chat, arguing with staff and especially Music, and you were calling False KOSes on yourself as a detective which led I believe Lance to kill you. I came on the server expecting you to have already calmed down considering how long before the incident had happened, but I joined to you still arguing with Music and being upset in admin chat. I warned you, and I stayed on the server to see if you would do anything further. To be fair, I don't believe you spammed admin chat or argued after I had warned you, but I do know you called another if not two more False KOSes on yourself, and another unrelated incident which I believe led to you getting a slay. At this point I assume you were about to get off, and you didn't want to wait around and take the slay. So you decided at this point to mic spam, and right before you disconnected you shoved your mic down your esophagus and tried to imitate a Walrus mating call for a solid 10 seconds, and then before I could gag you, you left. I could have given you a ban for all of the stuff the staff told me about, but I decided to just give you slays because I felt like a ban was unnecessary. I've witnessed a lot of other incidents involving you in the past including all of the aforementioned and more, I've heard a lot of other incidents from other staff and even regulars about you, and I've also seen how many times you come to the forums/discord/wherever to complain about your punishment after you have been given plenty of warnings and opportunities to learn the rules. Let me also quickly address the bullying problem; if anyone on the server knows anything about getting bullied/harassed for their voice it would be me when I was younger and first joined, as I was way too immature on the server and I got what I deserved most of the time. But here's the thing that separates you and me; I took that "harassment," moreover criticism if anything, and I used it to become a better person and also I used it to get a thicker skin. My advice is to take some time off like you said, try to consider what Micah, Duckky, I, or any other staff have said to you, and try to understand this situation not just from your perspective but the staff's as well. 

Edited by Pandora

I never mic spammed xd wtf are you talking about? I never shoved my mic down my throat if that's what you heard you were high. I never mic spammed for that and never called a false kos on myself after that incident. By the way even after I didn't do anything and logged off you slayed me for no reason. I didn't "Imitate a fucking walrus" right before I logged off. If you thought it was me you were wrong and if someone told you it was me they were wrong. Also I only come when i've been banned or harassed by staff or someone else. If I am obviously joking about a kos on a detective they shouldn't follow it. People just want to kill me because I am Oreos. When you came on the incident hadn't happened that long before, it was only a little before.

Guys quit giving me "life advice" to me it is just annoying because I AM NOT YOU. I am myself don't compare myself to you.

I never mic spammed xd wtf are you talking about? I never shoved my mic down my throat if that's what you heard you were high. I never mic spammed for that and never called a false kos on myself after that incident. By the way even after I didn't do anything and logged off you slayed me for no reason. I didn't "Imitate a fucking walrus" right before I logged off. If you thought it was me you were wrong and if someone told you it was me they were wrong. Also I only come when i've been banned or harassed by staff or someone else. If I am obviously joking about a kos on a detective they shouldn't follow it. People just want to kill me because I am Oreos. When you came on the incident hadn't happened that long before, it was only a little before.

Guys quit giving me "life advice" to me it is just annoying because I AM NOT YOU. I am myself don't compare myself to you.

General life advice, don't insert your own words when quoting people.  It can get you into a lot of trouble in the wrong situation.

To be honest Oreos, I don't know what you want from the staff. Whenever they try to explain something to you or appease you, you continue arguing. Pandora has explained himself and tried to empathize, ducky and micah have given suggestions on how to make yourself less of a target. It's frustrating for staff because they are taking time to try and help you but you are rejecting everything they say. None of us are against you, Oreos, we really are trying to answer your questions and help you with what is upsetting you. Please just try to cooperate with staff and respond respectfully, and be mindful that we aren't attacking you.

What is upsetting me is the hate I get from other players. And the fact that I didn't mic spam yet I don't know why Pandora is saying that I was.

It doesn't matter, its done. People are trying to help you, sadfully you dont fully appreciate that. And you let other people control your temper and mood. You have a lot to learn within yourself before you even start to grasp any part of your own self control. It can't be done here obviously.

The blood is off our hands for ALL of that dam help everybody has selflessly and compassionately offered to you. Yes, their are some that are not as nice, maybe short amd somewhat rude. But you can't let that dictate over all the good that's been given to you here.

Sorry, I know its a waste of space to spend any time on this, I just wanted to say one last thing before I wipe my hands of this.

How you respond in your moderated posts dictates how long you will be moderated for. Maybe this will help force you to create more purposeful responses.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter, its done. People are trying to help you, sadfully you dont fully appreciate that. And you let other people control your temper and mood. You have a lot to learn within yourself before you even start to grasp any part of your own self control. It can't be done here obviously.

The blood is off our hands for ALL of that dam help everybody has selflessly and compassionately offered to you. Yes, their are some that are not as nice, maybe short amd somewhat rude. But you can't let that dictate over all the good that's been given to you here.

Sorry, I know its a waste of space to spend any time on this, I just wanted to say one last thing before I wipe my hands of this.

How you respond in your moderated posts dictates how long you will be moderated for. Maybe this will help force you to create more purposeful responses.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I know i've looked at all these things and realized I reacted wrong but I was just told by a random member of the supercentral community to move to a different community because everyone is talking bad about me which is what made me mad in the first place. People talking shit.

but I was just told by a random member of the supercentral community to move to a different community because everyone is talking bad about me which is what made me mad in the first place. People talking shit.

What relevance does this have to anything?  "But" is usually used when the second piece of a statement has a correlation with the first.