• Announcements

• YamiKaitou

Login Methods   04/08/2018

For the time being, Facebook and Steam login has been disabled. Please log in with your username/password that you set during registration. If you do not know your password, please use the Forgot Password link as you will lock your account out if you have too many failed login attempts.
    • YamiKaitou

Email Issues   04/16/2018

I've been made aware that people are having issues receiving emails from us. Please make sure you check your Spam/Junk folder. I have made some changes to the Mail Configuration that will hopefully resolve some of the issues. If you continue to have issues, please DM me on Discord
Dodger

TTT Suggestions

- Remove default shotgun, leave pump

+ Portable tester 1 time use [ranged]

+ Crossbow t weapon

- Remove / edit death faker to be more useful

+ Jester role to prevent rdm [jester does no damage, and wins if killed by innos] [can win with t's]

+ concussion grenade freezes players [detective]

+ RTV

- Remove Confetti VIP perk [used to meta-game]

+ allow detectives to damage their own hp stations

If I think of anymore I will put them below

Keep in mind these are suggestions, i'd like some opinions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st suggestion: highly recommended

Elaborate 2nd suggestion: who and where do you get the portable t-tester? (imo, it ruins the prove/kos rules due to you, are allowed to randomly check someone if they're traitor or not, and if they're on traitor, they will be kosed for the most bs reason ever, since the probability of testing the traitor is increased by how much players there are
like probability 1/4, 2/8, etc. and its basically gambling, but if you win, the reward is ruining someone's t round, due to you can be tested at round start and get killed seconds later, cause ranged tester)
Elaborate 3rd suggestion: its stats (damage, firerate, recoil etc.) or is it the same as the scout but silent?
4th suggestion: death faker is only viable rn if used with coordination with other traitors (did it once with dante, works) but since thats rare, removing/editing is recommended
Elaborate 5th suggestion: what's jester's role overall? distract innocents?
Elaborate 6th suggestion: duration of stun? (its basically a detective thriller that is harmless and with aoe)
7th suggestion: either yes or no cause map favoritism
8th suggestion: recommended cause it is metagaming
9th suggestion: recommended, gives more control on giving health

thats what i think, i might be flawed on this, but thats what i initially thought on your suggestions dodgs.

Edited by Tails Sernableâ„¢

The jesters role would be to win with the traitors by trying to get the innos to kill them, this will conflict wit the tbaiting rule, but it will stop the innos from rdming as much.

The portable tester would cost 3 credits, requiring a t to have died earlier. You could also unlock it after a certain time into the round.

The crossbow im talking about is the hl2 crossbow 1 shot like 1-2 bolts, and maybe you could script it so if you miss you could DNA the bolt. Not sure if its still an entity at that point.

The stun grenade is for resolving fights without death ask who shot first and why while stunned.

• Are you guys that butt hurt over a damn shotgun when the dev/owner can just nerf the gun?
  • No. The portable tester is very buggy. Sometimes, it does 3 test and sometimes it does 1 test. Depending on how broken it is, it's very random.
  • Crossbow is okay to have.
  • In order to fix another addon, it is required to contact the developer about it. Taco didn't make it. His developer didn't make it (he'll be coming back soon). Other than that, the only way to fix it is if the player doesn't stupidly use his/her microphone when he's supposed to be dead.
  • What the Frog is this? Are we just going to add random roles in like some special round? No, to this.
  • I can see this might lag so no.
  • No. If we add RTV, everyone is going to pick the same map over and over.
  • How did this metagaming? What does it do? The confetti.
  • No.

This is my opinion.

• Are you guys that butt hurt over a damn shotgun when the dev/owner can just nerf the gun?
  • No. The portable tester is very buggy. Sometimes, it does 3 test and sometimes it does 1 test. Depending on how broken it is, it's very random.
  • Crossbow is okay to have.
  • In order to fix another addon, it is required to contact the developer about it. Taco didn't make it. His developer didn't make it (he'll be coming back soon). Other than that, the only way to fix it is if the player doesn't stupidly use his/her microphone when he's supposed to be dead.
  • What the Frog is this? Are we just going to add random roles in like some special round? No, to this.
  • I can see this might lag so no.
  • No. If we add RTV, everyone is going to pick the same map over and over.
  • How did this metagaming? What does it do? The confetti.
  • No.
This is my opinion.
Pump shotty is useless so either buff it or Nerf the other or remove one.

A quick Google search will explain jester role better than I can.

The confetti appears through the ground above ground so you can see where people are without radar and in the traitor world you wouldn't see confetti shooting thru the ground, also people have complained to me and some staff 'bout the confetti lagging the server.

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dodger

sometimes, the confetti can be seen through walls, and if the one that died is vip+, its easy to tell who died, cause confetti

also nerfing the default shotgun's damage only would turn it useless due to how pump now overshadows it 

but if you slightly buff the firerate and degrade the damage, it might be viable for lone targets, thats my suggestion for it anyway

I actually like the thought of a Jester or at least some form of special rounds like we did on the server a couple years back. Definitely keeps things entertaining!

I actually like the thought of a Jester or at least some form of special rounds like we did on the server a couple years back. Definitely keeps things entertaining!

I mean, like you said, if it's special round then I guess it's okay. But having it officially in the server every round... I think it kills the point of TTT in general.

I mean, like you said, if it's special round then I guess it's okay. But having it officially in the server every round... I think it kills the point of TTT in general.

I would also agree with your point there. It takes a lot to get used to having the Jester in the game but it would act as a deterrent for RDM, but at the same time that is kind of what Staff are for. All in all if Jester were to be added I would say as a one round every map special.

I think the shotgun needs more damage and range. Maybe a scope too

No. It's good enough damage and range. If you couldn't hit the players is because they have armor, so it takes a lot more bullets to kill them.

- Remove default shotgun, leave pump

+ Portable tester 1 time use [ranged]

+ Crossbow t weapon

- Remove / edit death faker to be more useful

+ Jester role to prevent rdm [jester does no damage, and wins if killed by innos] [can win with t's]

+ concussion grenade freezes players [detective]

+ RTV

- Remove Confetti VIP perk [used to meta-game]

+ allow detectives to damage their own hp stations

If I think of anymore I will put them below

Keep in mind these are suggestions, i'd like some opinions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ I am all for removing the default shotty and keeping pump, as the default is able to one/two shot from ridiculous ranges, both the damage and spread are broken.

+ I feel like the portable tester would be a little too overpowered, but i wouldnt know because ive never seen it or heard of it, so i will stay neutral.

+ I would like to see that, it would add some more variety to the T wepons.

+- Eh. maybe a special round with a Jester, but not all the time.

+- Could be used for trolling, and it would also depend on how long the freeze lasts, too long makes it OP, too short will make it useless. Could be cool to see.

+ Yes.

+ Yes.

+ Yes.

Forgot to add the one about deathfaker. I feel like it could have alot of potential, but it is sort of broken and impossible to use correctly

Edited by SpicySalsa

Thank you for everyone's opinions, I see how the jester is most likely a bad idea. And the concussion was just to encourage the detectives to actually settle disputes instead of allowing people to kill each other if 2 innocent lives can be saved over a misunderstanding that's great., if the person continues shooting after un-frozen they must be the T.

Since we're on the topic of weapons to maybe add, a T weapon I'd love to see (maybe even to replace the thriller) is a poison dart gun (2 shot) that deals 100 damage, 50 initial and 1 damage per second after that. That way it gives the person shot time to heal if there is a station on the field, but that can also be used against them. Poison two people and force them to start healing - then you (the T) know where the health station is/go finish easy targets off. It'll also make it more necessary for the Detective to buy a health station and not rely on D-items that solely benefit themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Music/Hydra-lisk

Since we're on the topic of weapons to maybe add, a T weapon I'd love to see (maybe even to replace the thriller) is a poison dart gun (2 shot) that deals 100 damage, 50 initial and 1 damage per second after that. That way it gives the person shot time to heal if there is a station on the field, but that can also be used against them. Poison two people and force them to start healing - then you (the T) know where the health station is/go finish easy targets off. It'll also make it more necessary for the Detective to buy a health station and not rely on D-items that solely benefit themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I havent been in suggestions for a while but damn music that sounds actually good but I don't think it would replace the thriller xd