Hadyan

unbanned

Edit your post. We are trying to handle this reasonably, but you are making it difficult. I understand the language barrier, but its simple forum edicate that needs to be followed.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

just to be clear we never really banned you for Aim-botting even though your shots were fishy. that video the last shot your cross-hairs was about 5 feet to high to possibly have landed the head-shot which i had recorded due to the fact i felt something was off initially. we banned you for Scripting/Hacking for being able to Discover T's almost instantly without any proof other than "I just know". we were sure you were silent Aiming as well but the more prominent hack was Scripting.

Continued multi-posting will result in your appeal being denied. This is not Facebook, we do not appreciate multiple posts by the same person in a row. Either edit your previous post or don't submit your post until you have said all that you want to

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That's using an AWP, which I'm pretty sure is 1-shot kill in CSGO and doesn't require precise headshots as a rifle does to 1-shot a target.  I don't think that proves anything for you.

PJ3XV4b.png

There we go for any AWPer's information. It is indeed a 1-hit kill in source games like any counter-strike version pretty much. Your appeal is still under review.

Okay Occhan, but how do you explain your shots hitting targets when you're not aimed at their head?  That's happened more times than would be considered coincidental.

Why? I don't see where a decision was made.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

because its giving me D I S E A S E S