Hadyan

unbanned

Pls unbanned Occhan that me im not hack/script.

Im play with my aim!!

Why you banned me staff?

Im play not aimboting you know

I play i like headshot that make 1 shoot

It was already discussed (in my knowledge anyway) that whether you should get a ban or not, and if you get banned now, that means it's already concluded that you have a program that gains you an advantage on playing the game.

The higher ups and some regulars testified about your "God-Like" aim and the headshot consistency roughly every 3rd shot you shoot with a weapon that as the ability to kill someone instantly, is definitely a subject for discussion. (they even have video evidence for it lmao).

And they finally concluded that you're guilty, and there's a slim possibility of you winning the appeal for unban due to how long the higher ups reached the conclusion.

(Also if you're going to file an appeal anyway, do it in a proper format/template ty)

Edited by Tails Sernableâ„¢

Aside from just the aim, there is question about you potentially using a script to know who t's are. You've had some spot on sus's that seemed to have no support behind them, but in particular, in one round where you were an innocent, you called out that someone rdm'd and when we asked how you knew it was rdm (cause we thought you were a T after that claim) you said that you "just knew."

Anyway, like tails said, a lot of discussion was involved in the ban from what I heard, and you've been banned before i think, so this appeal will probably not result in an unban. 

Since I was the one that was recording, I will upload evidence when I get home. I am currently at work, so I'll upload them around 6:30 PM CST.

The people that confirmed that you were cheating was:

​Me, GameGalaxy, Music, Dolphwin, DerpMusic, Micah, Spicy, and some other people. Spicy had suspicion of you and it took us few more tries to check you up. 

If you're using thirdperson view to check behind, that's consider as kosing on location which is against the rules. Even if it's not on the rule, it is logical to never kos someone on location even if its 99% sure it's them. But you have to be the one to see with your own two eyes right in front of you, not behind you nor using thirdperson, that it's them. Not only that, you were autolocking on people's head while they're either swifting left and right or jumping up and down. You insta-lock onto their head. There is a script to determine who the traitors are as well.

I know he t im see he killed people and from behind

No when i said:

but in particular, in one round where you were an innocent, you called out that someone rdm'd and when we asked how you knew it was rdm (cause we thought you were a T after that claim) you said that you "just knew."

I am referring to a scenario where you called out RDM, i.e. inno killing inno. You should not have known that it was rdm, as there is no tester on the map which it occurred (not sure the map name, but it's the one with the big courthouse/church building). 

Anyway, thats just a small example of support for the Traitor scripting suspicion. Don't worry about it too much, Occhan, worry about whatever ducky is about to post XD 

Edited by Panda

I jump and down make t cant hit me and i like rifle and deag that make intanly kill im like that in csgo that my aim what you do say me hack?

Yeah that is aim-bot toggle notice how he misses deagle then switch toggles rifle without aiming in.

Also 

- Re-submit under correct format found here

- Provide any witnesses you can

- Think before you write

Edited by Dodger

You can see my aim in firstperson im use fast Change weapon F1

I understand that, BUT you are telling me that you no scoped from that far away .5 seconds after switching weapons. [and hit a headshot]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn I wish I could combine messages, please stop spamming if you have something to add hit "Edit".

[staff] The proof IMO is at 45-55 seconds in the second video.

Edited by Dodger

This is my notification feed...

Edited by Dodger