• Announcements

• YamiKaitou

Login Methods   04/08/2018

For the time being, Facebook and Steam login has been disabled. Please log in with your username/password that you set during registration. If you do not know your password, please use the Forgot Password link as you will lock your account out if you have too many failed login attempts.
    • YamiKaitou

Email Issues   04/16/2018

I've been made aware that people are having issues receiving emails from us. Please make sure you check your Spam/Junk folder. I have made some changes to the Mail Configuration that will hopefully resolve some of the issues. If you continue to have issues, please DM me on Discord
SpicySalsa

How to use the RDM Manager

To open the ulx RDM Manager, (for trials and up of course) press F8 (F8+Fn if on laptops) and select the tab that says "RDM Manager" which should look like this:

Un3QDGQ.png

Once opened, select the report you wish to handle and select "Set Status" and in the drop down menu select "In Progress"(so those other pesky trials dont steal your reports) which should look like this:

Fb53Et3.png

You can view a snapshot of the damage logs under the report, and depending on the situation you can click back into the full damage logs for that round. After you make your choice to slay the reported player or not, Right click the report you are dealing with, and select "Slay Next Round" and then select "Reported Player(Name Here):

5ZgqaYu.png

Once selected, a new menu should appear which looks like this:

VBrZAd7.png

Depending on the situation, In my case, I would check the box that states "1 Slay" and also check the box that states "Random Kill"(some of my menu looks broken because im on a mac and macs are bad, your menu will not look broken as mine) Once the correct boxes are checked, you can click "aslay!" and set the report to finished using the "Set Status" drop down menu from before.

Edited by SpicySalsa

To open the ulx RDM Manager, (for trials and up of course) press F8 (F8+Fn if on laptops) and select the tab that says "RDM Manager" which should look like this:

https://imgur.com/Un3QDGQ

Once opened, select the report you wish to handle and select "Set Status" and in the drop down menu select "In Progress"(so those other pesky trials dont steal your reports) which should look like this:

https://imgur.com/a/Ql7Kc

You can view a snapshot of the damage logs under the report, and depending on the situation you can click back into the full damage logs for that round. After you make your choice to slay the reported player or not, Right click the report you are dealing with, and select "Slay Next Round" and then select "Reported Player(Name Here):

https://imgur.com/a/u1G8u

Once selected, a new menu should appear which looks like this:

https://imgur.com/a/fpcYW

Depending on the situation, In my case, I would check the box that states "1 Slay" and also check the box that states "Random Kill"(some of my menu looks broken because im on a mac and macs are bad, your menu will not look broken as mine) Once the correct boxes are checked, you can click "aslay!" and set the report to finished using the "Set Status" drop down menu from before.

Thank you for this Spicy! It should come in handy with new Trials who aren't familiar with the RDM Manager :)