• Announcements

• YamiKaitou

Login Methods   04/08/2018

For the time being, Facebook and Steam login has been disabled. Please log in with your username/password that you set during registration. If you do not know your password, please use the Forgot Password link as you will lock your account out if you have too many failed login attempts.
    • YamiKaitou

Email Issues   04/16/2018

I've been made aware that people are having issues receiving emails from us. Please make sure you check your Spam/Junk folder. I have made some changes to the Mail Configuration that will hopefully resolve some of the issues. If you continue to have issues, please DM me on Discord
Sign in to follow this  
BlueBerryBilly

TTT Questions

So I have come into a particular incident on the TTT server.
I will use Bill, Rochelle, Nick, Ellis, and Coach as names of players.

I am Bill and I saw Nick defibbing a dead traitor. It was blatant and in the public and vision of Ellis, Rochelle, and Coach.
I then attempted to kill Nick but Coach shot me.

Ellis, and Rochelle did nothing and wanted to see what was happened but saw what happened.
Coach was innocent and said that I shot for no reason so he KOSed me.

I feel this is wrong and should be slayable.

I reviewed the logs and Nick could have seen the defib but did not see because they did not pay attention to the defib.
Another staff member said that since they did not see the defib and I shot someone without calling a KOS it is my fault for dieing.

I was previously proven for killing another traitor and I feel that I could kill a defibbing traitor (Nick) without getting attacked.

Coach was not slain and I dont agree with this decision. If someone could help by agreeing or disagreeing with me that would be great.

So I have come into a particular incident on the TTT server.

I will use Bill, Rochelle, Nick, Ellis, and Coach as names of players.

I am Bill and I saw Nick defibbing a dead traitor. It was blatant and in the public and vision of Ellis, Rochelle, and Coach.

I then attempted to kill Nick but Coach shot me.

Ellis, and Rochelle did nothing and wanted to see what was happened but saw what happened.

Coach was innocent and said that I shot for no reason so he KOSed me.

I feel this is wrong and should be slayable.

I reviewed the logs and Nick could have seen the defib but did not see because they did not pay attention to the defib.

Another staff member said that since they did not see the defib and I shot someone without calling a KOS it is my fault for dieing.

I was previously proven for killing another traitor and I feel that I could kill a defibbing traitor (Nick) without getting attacked.

Coach was not slain and I dont agree with this decision. If someone could help by agreeing or disagreeing with me that would be great.

Blue stop right now , we already talked about this .

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

From my knowledge, I don't think there's a rule that you must state your kos. If you had your reasons, then on your end, it's not RDM. Because you saw with your own two eyes that the player was attempting to defib a traitor. And you saw with your own two eyes that the other players saw it too. But on their end, it may seem that they were probably not paying attention to the situation, like they went AFK or something. Another way is that on your side, it looks like they can see everything but on their PoV, they actually only see partial of what's going on.

But for Coach, I would consider it was RDM because as they saying goes, wait first before you do something stupid. It's has always been kosable to use a traitor weapon. Even when an innocent uses it to defib another innocent which in their case it's considered metagaming. But all for all, pretty much in your scenario, it was a mind fucked situation.

Are you requesting to report the staff member or would you like that staff member to explain why?

Edit

Apparently it was mother bear that you were complaining about, but to my knowledge, that's all I can say since I didn't really see exactly what happen, but I'm just putting whatever I read as my answer.

Edited by Shiro

From my knowledge, I don't think there's a rule that you must state your kos. If you had your reasons, then on your end, it's not RDM. Because you saw with your own two eyes that the player was attempting to defib a traitor. And you saw with your own two eyes that the other players saw it too. But on their end, it may seem that they were probably not paying attention to the situation, like they went AFK or something. Another way is that on your side, it looks like they can see everything but on their PoV, they actually only see partial of what's going on.

But for Coach, I would consider it was RDM because as they saying goes, wait first before you do something stupid. It's has always been kosable to use a traitor weapon. Even when an innocent uses it to defib another innocent which in their case it's considered metagaming. But all for all, pretty much in your scenario, it was a mind fucked situation.

Are you requesting to report the staff member or would you like that staff member to explain why?

Edit

Apparently it was mother bear that you were complaining about, but to my knowledge, that's all I can say since I didn't really see exactly what happen, but I'm just putting whatever I read as my answer.

The person he saying should be slayed didnt see the defib, all they saw was blueberry shooting someone crouched over .

The person he saying should be slayed didnt see the defib, all they saw was blueberry shooting someone crouched over .

Ah, so one of my scenario was correct then. The point of view was different for everyone.

He could of seen the defib. Im almost certain. If you are certain why dont you show me a screenshot or video because I am really certain they could of seen the defib if needed. The defib not being seen is also your only defense. Why dont you drop a                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ if you are really sure.

Edit

I dont want anyone to get in trouble but I want some clarifcation about this topic.

Since I'm the person who killed you, I will say with 100% certainty that I did no see the defib.  I was looking elsewhere and had no idea that someone was being revived.  In my defense, I looked in your direction and all I saw was you shooting someone for no reason, since you didn't call a KOS, neither in voice or in text.  That is y I killed you.

Since I'm the person who killed you, I will say with 100% certainty that I did no see the defib.  I was looking elsewhere and had no idea that someone was being revived.  In my defense, I looked in your direction and all I saw was you shooting someone for no reason, since you didn't call a KOS, neither in voice or in text.  That is y I killed you.

That would be somewhat understandable but I think the defib was invisible and thats why you didnt see. Sometimes peoples hands glitch and you cant see what they are holding because I think I recall it was an invisible defib but I saw him defibbing.