• Announcements

• YamiKaitou

Login Methods   04/08/2018

For the time being, Facebook and Steam login has been disabled. Please log in with your username/password that you set during registration. If you do not know your password, please use the Forgot Password link as you will lock your account out if you have too many failed login attempts.
    • YamiKaitou

Email Issues   04/16/2018

I've been made aware that people are having issues receiving emails from us. Please make sure you check your Spam/Junk folder. I have made some changes to the Mail Configuration that will hopefully resolve some of the issues. If you continue to have issues, please DM me on Discord
Sign in to follow this  
Grant_ey

VIP Benefits

I have vip executive and have it for life becuase I bought it before the change of how to aquire vip. I used to have the power to slay people which I thought was a little too powerful so I only used it once to slay someone who RDM'ed three rounds in a row after there was proof of damage logs and no staff were on. After a bit I saw that I had no longer had access to that command, which was fine and all becuase I had only used it once and now there are more staff so its rare that there are no staff on. I saw that I had access to the vote ban command which I thought was waaay to op for me to have, but later I was revoked acces to that which is tottaly ok. I have the power to kick, whice I used often to kick myself when I wanted to leave for kick spectators after 4 rounds of not spawinging in, but of course I would only do that if no staff were on. I have found out today that I no longer have the access to kick people and not even just that, I dont have the access to votekick people. I payed $50 to help the server run and for benefits. I feel like we vip's are slowly loosing their benefits overtime and I think that its simply not fair. I'm not angry I just want an explination why I can't kick. I don't understand why someone who paid $50 to a server can't be trusted. I would also like to know if there will be a section that tells you what each rank gives you that is clearly shown on the main site.  

-Thanks, Baka!

most of this has come from people abusing vip although it does suck to have to punish all because there are certain ones who abuse it (not naming any) that is one of the main reasons to why some power is being revoked from vips

most of this has come from people abusing vip although it does suck to have to punish all because there are certain ones who abuse it (not naming any) that is one of the main reasons to why some power is being revoked from vips

When did kick get revoked? A while ago I seen music use it.

The roles were reworked by GameGalaxy and some other staff members. A lot of power are being revoked due to abuse and because you donate to support. And as taco stated, he does not want a pay-2-win server. A small bit of perks is fine but not too much where it'll make them look like they're a bought staff rank