Sign in to follow this  
Witherrrer

[GUIDE] PC, Lag and MORE.

My laptop is a beast for how well it runs, for being a Walmart laptop, I can run every game I own perfectly (Well Starbound not so much), it's just my internet that sucks.

I have over 23 games on this one laptop and most told me it wouldn't be able to handle more than four small games, I have had this laptop for 2 and a half years just about and the only problem it has is every few weeks the battery in it decides it doesn't want to live anymore and I have to pop it out and put it back in.

And it's not close at all to running out of room, 659 gigs still remaining, so unless something happens (Like dropping it down a flight of stairs like I almost did twice), this thing is gonna be here for a long time.

btw my laptop is a acer, I don't know if that matters but, boom there it is if you wanted to know.

Edition: Windows 10 Home.

Version: 1703

OS Build: 15063.608

Processor: AMD E2-6110 APU with AMD Radeon R2

Graphics 1.50 GHz

Installed Ram: 4.00 GB (3.21 GB usable)

System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

AMD radeon R2 Graphic

Edition: Windows 10 Home.

Version: 1703

OS Build: 15063.608

Processor: AMD E2-6110 APU with AMD Radeon R2

Graphics 1.50 GHz

Installed Ram: 4.00 GB (3.21 GB usable)

System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

AMD radeon R2 Graphic

Hmm, an old, but good laptop, assuming heat is a problem, 

Install a program called HW monitor

on the top left area, you will see save to text, do that as soon as you launch it, then after saving, open up a game, play it for 30 minutes, then save again, while playing it.

and post it here.

and tell me of any problems you have (your pc, not your personal life)

Edited by Witherrrer

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.