Sign in to follow this  
Pablosaurs910

No More TeamSpeak in TTT

I know that you guys need to discuss stuff in TeamSpeak for staff reason, but there has been an out break of meta gaming going on in TTT when users use TS. I am not saying to get rid of TS for all staff, but I would like it if VIP Tiers were not allowed to be apart of TeamSpeak sessions while game of Trouble of Terrorist Town in going on. They are not staff, so there is not reason to have them there, they could be taking advantage of the calls and using them for metagaming (Note that im not saying they are ghosting because i know they are great players that dont have the need to cheat) giving them an unfair advantage in the game. If not getting rid of TS for the VIP Tier people an option, at least have an administrator that can listen for those who might be metagaming.

A decent amount of VIP will be on TS or any other form of chat outside of the game. There is no doubt of that. However if anyone is Meta-Gaming through that it shouldn't be allowed and any staff online to notice this should be taking care of it as need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the people who use teamspeak are staff or are trustworthy. Anything told in teamspeak is generally not used as an advantage in game. I don't see this happening that often at all. It has definitely happened but usually the offenders didn't realize what they were doing and they stopped immediately. If someone is doing this though, report them.

Edited by Trinity

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.