Sign in to follow this  
GameGalaxy

Voice chat limiter for TTT

What kind of "voice chat limiter" do you mean?

The only one I can think of is the one that's currently being used right now; innocents can only hold down their mic for a set amount of time, while detectives have longer mic time (for some odd reason).

If you didn't notice at first, it's the small green bar that starts to deplete every time you try to talk. Everyone should have it...except for the Traitor team voice chat, which doesn't seem to have a limit (at least, I never noticed one while using it.)

Unless you're talking about volumes for certain people, that may help for both the people we may be unable to hear, or the people who have surprisingly loud mics.

well coding that is as easy as coding a timer (it might not be that easy), but would be in effective against mic spammers. excellent idea tho.

edit: actually it really isn't easy, my bad

Edited by Witherrrer

Would certain people be prioritized? I'm not sure how they could incorporate this into a fair way without people abusing the fact that only a few can speak at a time. Don't you think it would cause more people to try to flood this limit?

If too many people are talking, mute the worst offenders in tab. If you're dead you can mute living players with f2.

Edited by Trinity

Would certain people be prioritized? I'm not sure how they could incorporate this into a fair way without people abusing the fact that only a few can speak at a time. Don't you think it would cause more people to try to flood this limit?

If too many people are talking, mute the worst offenders in tab. If you're dead you can mute living players with I think its f1?? One of those keys up there.

i agree. i say, just make it so that:

1. the dead can't hear the living.

2. shorten the dead's talk limit, not the living.

i agree. i say, just make it so that:

1. the dead can't hear the living.

2. shorten the dead's talk limit, not the living.

1. The dead can mute the living with f2

2. I've never really had a problem with dead chat, especially not after I muted the living. I can see where you are coming from at the same time though. If you think about it, the dead don't have a need to talk. But I also feel like there's no need to make a change to it either.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.