iViscosity

TTT CS Rotation Server

Not gonna lie, Minecraft maps are nice, small, and not very complicated, but there are a lot of maps from CS:S that I really like, like cs_office. Even non-cs maps like de_dolls and ttt_forest_final that are really fun maps. I think that it would be cool to have a new server (or change the "Deathrun" server that shows on the servers page) that had a rotation of CS maps for those who want to play them. 

You may be thinking "Not everyone has CS:S, so not everyone could play on it!", and to that I have one thing to say: there is a way to get CS:S textures, I'd rather not say it here as it's basically illegal, and I use a legit copy of CS:S in case you were wondering. However, Google is your friend.

Anyways, I just think it would really cool to have a CS-style TTT along with a Minecraft-style TTT server, and the addons don't necessarily need to be changed as the gamemode is still the same, and it would increase the variety of players on the servers, as not everyone loves or even likes Minecraft maps. I'd be glad to help set everything up and test things, and I'm sure others would be, too. 

Previously we had a Non-Minecraft TTT server. Had a decent bit of people that loved playing on it and since it went down I haven't seen any of those people anymore. The main problem with this particular server is that it was never showed much love. Not much time was spent on keeping things fixed and working correctly from what I experienced.

I think having a CS TTT server would be pretty amazing. There are plenty of great maps that could be used for it. Whether they be CS or just normal maps. I would love to have this server. Great idea.

I'd be willling to help out in any way I can to get it up and running as well!

P.S. I also use a Legit copy of CS;S so that works fine for me.

Previously we had a Non-Minecraft TTT server. Had a decent bit of people that loved playing on it and since it went down I haven't seen any of those people anymore. The main problem with this particular server is that it was never showed much love. Not much time was spent on keeping things fixed and working correctly from what I experienced.

I think having a CS TTT server would be pretty amazing. There are plenty of great maps that could be used for it. Whether they be CS or just normal maps. I would love to have this server. Great idea.

I'd be willling to help out in any way I can to get it up and running as well!

P.S. I also use a Legit copy of CS;S so that works fine for me.

That's sad to hear that it wasn't worked on much, which is actually kind of surprising. I know I'd love to maintain everything :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.