bmann_420

A small pause on applications

So, we are rigorously sorting through all the applications. Everybody is being handled at this time.  So their is a pause on the current applicants until the 1st of September.  Then when those come in, we will go from their.  This is more just a public notice, that is not that important, since its just a small suspension for 1 week on applicants.

Although, on the ones who are being overlooked currently, do your due diligence.  Requirements have changed and I hope you guys keep up with that, and stay active.  The more real people we have involved, the more we can expand and create the awesome gaming environment you guys wanted to be a part of.  

Congrats to all who have so far been accepted, and the others, wait your turn once again.

And I forgot to mention that the trial period is 30 days.  Diddnt want to edit the OP since so many people have already read it, figured i would make a new post.  That is a default value dependent on what admins think of the situation.  Could be more, could be less.  We will use our best judgement.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.