ChronicMemeSyndrome

Admin Abuse from Amanda

So I was in the 24/7 mine craft server and was playing on the Johnadrome map (i think) and was "abusing an exploit" as Amanda had said. I was in the Traitor trap that could be actived by a lightswitch within. As i had baited people in then used the trap she called me out for abuseing it. I was fine with that one. But next i went in there and someone followed and I was NO WHERE NEAR THE TORCH it went of and i got kicked for it. Okay I reconnect and the map changes. This is some Diamond sword map Where she has all powers and can say what is kosable and not so I set down a diamond on the crafting table and she Kills me. I was like WTF. So next round i start talking about a vote for if its KOSABLE or not and she says it just is and that noting can be done about it. So I ask her to Quote it from the MOTD rules and she bans me for 2days for, exact words, -------===== [ BANNED ] =====-------

---= Reason =---
building sword is kosable heres the line dont forget it

---= Time Left =---
1 day 23 hours 59 minutes

which is what i was banned for IDk if i was banned by some takeNotes guy or Amanda but i would like some help with this situation. Thanks in advance. 
-Chronic Meme Syndrome "The Exploiter"

So I was in the 24/7 mine craft server and was playing on the Johnadrome map (i think) and was "abusing an exploit" as Amanda had said. I was in the Traitor trap that could be actived by a lightswitch within. As i had baited people in then used the trap she called me out for abuseing it. I was fine with that one. But next i went in there and someone followed and I was NO WHERE NEAR THE TORCH it went of and i got kicked for it. Okay I reconnect and the map changes. This is some Diamond sword map Where she has all powers and can say what is kosable and not so I set down a diamond on the crafting table and she Kills me. I was like WTF. So next round i start talking about a vote for if its KOSABLE or not and she says it just is and that noting can be done about it. So I ask her to Quote it from the MOTD rules and she bans me for 2days for, exact words, -------===== [ BANNED ] =====-------

---= Reason =---
building sword is kosable heres the line dont forget it

---= Time Left =---
1 day 23 hours 59 minutes

which is what i was banned for IDk if i was banned by some takeNotes guy or Amanda but i would like some help with this situation. Thanks in advance. 
-Chronic Meme Syndrome "The Exploiter"

if anyone should be reported for abuse it is me sir. considering i kicked u on the map before and im the one who banned you. We both amanda and i told u on the prior map not to exploit the map faults several times and u continuously disobeyed us and then on the next map we told you that building the sword was kosable and u continued to build it and get upset if u was killed and we also gave u several verbale warnings in that instance...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.