Sign in to follow this  
kevin

Regarding the Monthly Cup

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately we will wont have enough players to continue with the monthly cup. Thank you to the people that registered, I know you guys were excited to play in the tournament. We are truly sorry about the turn of events.

We may bring the cup back in the future.

Update: The monthly cup is back online! It will be a 2v2 Rocket League tournament. Check the Cup Page for more info.

Rocket league is back up! We will be posting more details shortly. Pretty much the same thing but no counter strike.

Using a Customized(xda) T-Mobile G4 on Tapatalk. Forgive the autotext and visit Supercentral.co!

Just like everybody sign up and before the match it random assign teams? I think Kevin and syn would love that!

Using a Customized(xda) T-Mobile G4 on Tapatalk. Forgive the autotext and visit Supercentral.co!

If i had either game i'd play, but i still got a ways to go before i reach that point. And I'd rather do random teams, Cause.. Y'know. Not everyones pro, and u get a pro team right off the bat, then anyone else will be discouraged and more likely to not return

Just like everybody sign up and before the match it random assign teams? I think Kevin and syn would love that!

Or allow both. People who have a team they want to play with could sign up together and people who don't have a team or don't care who they play with to sign up individually and then randomly assigned a team.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.