Sytec

Which one?! :(

Hey guys, I currently don't have enough for both games so, I'm trying to decide on what one to get.
Either
Cs:1.6 OR Cs:GO

Now for 1.6, I love to Bhop and to play HnS (Bhopping HnS)
also JailBreak and Usp-Ninjas

While on the GO part, I've never played it before... 

P.s, My Steam account name is
Im_Sytec
Feel free to drop a add :)

Guest ixionbelgium

play cs 1.6 with me my pc can't handle go so yeah:^p

For real! I wish I could play =/ maybe next month I can think I still have skill and get a super negative score. I wonder where hobo is, he kills me wayy to much. Combined I can improve all your scores!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

How do you not already have 1.6

lmao I have like 20 Steam Accounts... Always forget info to them.. I had 6 Digg with like 10 other paid games.. :(

But yeah this is the last account..

I would probably say get 1.6, but the HnS servers and the like might be somewhat dead. But GO doesnt have many of them either haha. Although I think all of us have 1.6 so that would be your best bet for now. Its also super cheap lol.

If we can get like 5 or 10 teams or something for a usp_ninjas tournament and a server, I might be able to pull together like $50 for a prize. I don't know if that does anything o.O

If we can get like 5 or 10 teams or something for a usp_ninjas tournament and a server, I might be able to pull together like $50 for a prize. I don't know if that does anything o.O

Like ... What do you think for the... Team Size?

I'm down to work with a couple of people to host that usp_ninjas tournament ;), as well as win.... but collect no money if my team wins (of course). 

I destroyed you back then and I certainly now will not succumb to the noobish ways of your incessant shooting. I also withhold superior ninja like/ pro usp abilities.

I destroyed you back then and I certainly now will not succumb to the noobish ways of your incessant shooting. I also withhold superior ninja like/ pro usp abilities.

Fine, I'll give you that! Have you been playing the game? I have not been on steam for the longest.

Haha no unfortunately not, My pc finally died so I need to replace a simple fan and purchase some thermal paste, but... regardless of that I quit this summer so I haven't played since maybe January of this year, with the exception of like 1 game every 2 or 3 months in my summer. I did get into CS:GO, however, so I'll be rusty for sure but nonetheless talented and super excited to play ninjas again.

Haha no unfortunately not, My pc finally died so I need to replace a simple fan and purchase some thermal paste, but... regardless of that I quit this summer so I haven't played since maybe January of this year, with the exception of like 1 game every 2 or 3 months in my summer. I did get into CS:GO, however, so I'll be rusty for sure but nonetheless talented and super excited to play ninjas again.

That is perfect, I'll take the advantage of time and begin my practice as soon as possible!

We definitely have 5 on a decent amount of the time, it'd be awesome if we could start using the server to do some IRC 10 mans or even try to get 10 from the community. Definitely something I'm down for.

Hey guys, I currently don't have enough for both games so, I'm trying to decide on what one to get.

Either

Cs:1.6 OR Cs:GO

Now for 1.6, I love to Bhop and to play HnS (Bhopping HnS)

also JailBreak and Usp-Ninjas

While on the GO part, I've never played it before... 

P.s, My Steam account name is

Im_Sytec

Feel free to drop a add :)

USP ninjas! I WONDER WHO GOT EVERYONE INTO THAT?!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.