Sign in to follow this  
kevin

Announcing the Supercentral Monthly Cup! [Poll CLOSED]

What is this monthly cup? Why a cup? Can I drink it?

Supercentral will be hosting a monthly tournament consisting of either Counter-Strike: GO or Rocket League!

This includes the possibility for Mutator Settings for Rocket League!

The Monthly Cup will have a $50 to $100 prize pool! Yes, that is EVERY MONTH!

The prize distribution will be as such:

1st place gets 50%

2nd place gets 30%

3rd place gets 20%

Starting Q1 of 2016, make sure to grab anyone you can to join in on a chance at winning!

It will be an 8 team tournament with potential to increase!

The game the tournament is being played on may change every month depending on what the community votes! So make sure you vote every month for which game the tournament should be!

Check out the Monthly Cup page for more information!

Keep an eye out here for updates on the tournament!

Supercentral Steam Group

Update 12/22/2015: I'll have this poll going until December 31st 11:59PM so make sure to vote before then!

Update 12/31/2015: Today is the last day to vote! Tell your friends to vote!

Update 1/1/2016: The poll is now closed! Counter-Strike: GO has won [9-5] and will be the first game for the monthly cup!

Registrations are now OPEN! Go sign up your teams on the Monthly Cup page!

So, A betting scheme would be great, I don't know many details, but... I think it would add more attention to the tournaments, other than the people participating... Chris suggested a super central currency, but I've got no idea. Anyway, I might expand upon this idea, or help with more ideas, as i go on.

Also.. Can we have people playing other competition games, Like.. Anyone who does xbox, or Maybe some sort of web game competitions? A poll on things like that for it.

If the points for the shops were made global and tied into forums (steam accs linked) then that could be used. Seems like a huge undertaking, though.

If the points for the shops were made global and tied into forums (steam accs linked) then that could be used. Seems like a huge undertaking, though.

Not too difficult. The hard part will be deciding what the points would be usable towards

I'm totally stolked for this. And moonith, im sure theirs something we can figure out. But this is gonna be awesome.

Using a Customized(xda) T-Mobile G4 on Tapatalk. Forgive the autotext and visit Supercentral.co!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.