Sign in to follow this  
Angry

Admin Abuse

I was banned form the server moments ago for no reason in particular. It was put down as avoiding punishment but I RDMd, left, came back, took my now 3 slays and then kept playing. Then maybe an hour later one of the admins, I think it was CMCgamer, banned me. I enjoy the server and have spent alot of time on it. I would hate to see it go but you need to get your admins under freaking control.

i would like to report philcrates for a false slain when it was shown on the machine of the traitor tester that there was a traitor right there and then got rdmed and assigned a slain for a false report when people where saying there was a traitor right there and was being accoused of rdm

I was there at this particular moment. Scoot, Phil, and two more people one of which was you, were all in the tester. Someone Pressed E on the lave and it turned red. You immediately decidedthat Phil would be the person to shoot. You kill one SUS rather than just force test the three people in the tester. You shouldn't just decide to kill until you have the right person. It was RDM for killing on SUS....:D

I hope someone of the staff is reading this because i am being abused by CmcGummer. He has slayed me for no reason, i got rdmed by him for not seeing a body, and has threatened to ban me three times already because of fighting back and defending my rights as a player on the server.

Ok GamerGabe, I have been online multiple times the same time as yourself and Cmc. He is not abusing you. Not only are you completely disrespectful to him and a known RDMer, you never seem to listen to what someone has to say. I myself have interupted you more than once when you were talking to Gunner and been forced to tell you to be quiet. Looking at the logs, you were slain for RDM. As for the threat of a ban, if you are disrespectful it is a staff's right to ban you. As for the RDM by him, we will look into it and talk to Gunner, however my suggestion would be to be aware of your own actions also.

I got on the server after you had a bunch of problems with CmC last night and you should be thankful that you got nothing but a slap on the wrist! Multiple other Staff and CmC told me about him having trouble with you and I told them to just ban you for being disrespectful to him, but CmC told me to just leave you alone!! 

Apparently CmC was being pretty generous about putting up with whatever you guys were doing! Just remember to treat any online staff with respect and they will show you the same in return! 

Lots of Love though!!! :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.