Sign in to follow this  
Sir2lazyThe2nd

Banned for "Exploiting the game" Which I never did

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:48968924
In Game Name: Rectus Erectus
Admin that banned you: Chris
Length of Ban: Permanent
Why were you banned?: So I was playing the game like normal, I got detective and someone calls me over to a body. I dna scan it and I go over to where it says the dna was. the other traitor happened to be right next to the t who actually did it causing me to kill the wrong guy. Eventually I do kill the right guy. The wrong guy who I killed reports me. I explain what happened. Then out of fucking nowhere I get banned for "Exploiting the game" WHAT?!!!!
Why should we consider unbanning?: Okay first off, how the Frog did I exploit the game? I don't even know how to hack the game,let alone exploit it. Second off, THIS WHOLE FUCKING BAN IS BULLSHIT!!! I never exploited the game, Until someone explains what I did, I stand by that. This server has good staff, but chris, you fucking banned me for something I never did. Either you should explain what happened and apologize, or you should get demoted for false banning.
Which Server?: 24/7 minecraft ttt server
Map name: ttt_minecraft_b5
Provide any evidence that you have (i.e. Demos, screenshots, etc): Sadly none for such a bullshit claim

Edited by Sir2lazyThe2nd

Upon checking the logs and talking it over with Chris as well as Kyle who was also on the server, I've found that you're not guilty of "Exploiting the game."

You're however guilty of being disrespectful both to server regulars and staff and will serve a one day ban.

If you have any questions or comments then feel free to reply.

Upon checking the logs and talking it over with Chris as well as Kyle who was also on the server, I've found that you're not guilty of "Exploiting the game."

You're however guilty of being disrespectful both to server regulars and staff and will serve a one day ban.

If you have any questions or comments then feel free to reply.

Okay I can sleep at night with a one day ban, but just keep in mind most of the time when I say things over the top, I don't mean them I am being sarcastic. But yeah thanks for reducing the ban. But my main question is how did chris even come up with the idea of me "Exploiting the game"

Edited by Sir2lazyThe2nd

It's extremely difficult to tell if someone is being sarcastic on the internet and constantly calling people "faggots" and "niggers" is really not nice in any way.

There were a few rounds where you seemed to know exactly who was the Traitor which led him to believe you were game exploiting. The decision was just too hastily made.

At this point I'm going to make it a permanent ban. This is for another report that I brought to my attention by staff and a few regulars on the TTT server. I managed to see some of it through console as well.  Kyle had to ban him for repeated expletives and and unwanted solicitations. Not only did he do it in our server, but he private messaged players as well. There was no sarcasm in this situation. If he is going as far as to harass people by PMing them...it simply will not be tolerated. Kyle's permanent ban will stand.

At this point I'm going to make it a permanent ban. This is for another report that I brought to my attention by staff and a few regulars on the TTT server. I managed to see some of it through console as well.  Kyle had to ban him for repeated expletives and and unwanted solicitations. Not only did he do it in our server, but he private messaged players as well. There was no sarcasm in this situation. If he is going as far as to harass people by PMing them...it simply will not be tolerated. Kyle's permanent ban will stand.

Actually I was not "Harassing" in pm's. I have a fucked up sense of humor and the mods don't seem to get it. What actually happened was, I told shorty in chat "God damn you! God damn you! *dramatic music*" Which I believe was taken to be harassment. I apologized for the statements from earlier that day which was taken to be harassment. The reports from other people were either taken completely out of context or were flat out lies. Hear from the other side of the story before you ban.

That, combined with your track record, is enough for a permanent ban. You've been told not to spew your shit before yet you simply continued. Begone.

More:

No matter how you look at it; you're just toxic for the server. I could keep bringing up stuff from the logs but you're permanently banned and you will not be unbanned.

cool, I could just play on another server

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.