Sign in to follow this  
Kyledozer

Hey guys!!

• What is your name?  Kyle Davidson(AKA the coolest guy you know!)

• How old are you?  I'm currently 21 and turning 22 in December

• Where do you live?  As the great Adam Levine once said....I am in Misery!....Missouri in other words

• Do you know anyone in Supercentral?  I know everyone in Supercentral...Been to Sweden to visit and do things to Mikel, Got High with Taco and helped Joe and Grim murder Jose....That's why Jose no longer exists in the Supercentral world!

• What games do play?  Pretty much anything I can....So Garrry's Mod....And a few other games when my computer feels like working!

• What are your hobbies?  I like playing my guitar and my bass! I go to church and teach Junior High kids there :(. Also love hanging with friends and enjoying life! Love music of most genres as well!

• Have you played on any of our servers? if so which ones did you like? Pretty much every Supercentral Server possible. As far as I'm concerned of course!

• Tell us about yourself!  I am a guy...Who lives in a state...I'm super nice(unless you make me mad) and I love everyone equally...Unless I don't love you...then in that case I don't love everyone equally!

• Perhaps a IRL picture? If you want one of those just ask me for my Facebook or Snapchat....Or my stalker Mikel can find one for you! :D

Edited by Kyledozer

This guy is a liar, I've never met him before in my life. And I vouch for Mikel. This dudes never been banned by us. Dude is a total liar. Never trust him. Hes such a liar man...

Liar.

>:(

JK. hes just a noob.

These three people are "PRIME" examples of terrible staff!!!! Don't know why they all like to RDM me and accuse me of RDMing them.....iTaco will definitely support my innocence in this situation!!!

Moonith and Shadowy try to do things to me while Mikel watches with his nudes of Taco!

Lol, nice to see some thorough intros and some pretty dam funny replies.

Sent from my Stylo using Tapatalk. Forgive the auto text and visit supercentral.co

Look just because you weren't happy being married to me thirty plus years ago Grim it doesn't mean you can take your anger out on me now-a-days!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.