Sign in to follow this  
shadowyrussian

Voice Chat

Hello,

As I have recently gotten accepted as Trial, and actually even before that I have found it difficult to help out newer players by telling them advice, map tips and tricks, and lecturing people about rules they might not get. It is easy to do this as a Detective as you have a much longer voice bar. So I was thinking why not add a feature that allows Staff and maybe VIPs to purchase additional time using the F4 Shop Points. Adding this feature for Staff or VIPs would prevent people simply buying it for mic. spam. 

Best Price for item:

~5000 or so for Longer time and faster recharge

I actually think that this would be best if anyone over Hyper would just receive the option to buy the increased voice chat. \

Also, more player models?? . . .  No? . . . . Okay :/

Prolonging the time you can speak leaves us quite open to spammers. I can sorta see where you're coming from, but it causes more issues than in solves. We had longer times before and it was, honestly, awful. Either way, we want to teaching people or guiding them over chat unless its something minor because then the voice chat just gets crowded and loud. Text chat is usually your best option here. You can also privately message people using the cmd "!p username text." I can try to see if unlocking staffs limiter would help, but like I said...then it just gets loud and overbearing. Increased voice chat based on points or rank is a no go. Its too easy for spammers to get their hands on.

As for more player models, I'm assuming you mean in TTT. The reason we don't the variety in there that we do in other servers like prop hunt is due to it being a non-download server. In order to reduce the time it takes to load in, we've removed anything that would be a download on the users' ends. The player models that we have are straight from the main game, so they don't cause the downloads. Same goes for any materials or accessories.