• Announcements

• YamiKaitou

Login Methods   04/08/2018

For the time being, Facebook and Steam login has been disabled. Please log in with your username/password that you set during registration. If you do not know your password, please use the Forgot Password link as you will lock your account out if you have too many failed login attempts.
    • YamiKaitou

Email Issues   04/16/2018

I've been made aware that people are having issues receiving emails from us. Please make sure you check your Spam/Junk folder. I have made some changes to the Mail Configuration that will hopefully resolve some of the issues. If you continue to have issues, please DM me on Discord
White Knight

Teamspeak Activity Rewards

nbt847.png

Bonjour!

The staff have decided to give anyone who are active for more then 2 weeks and have spent reasonable time talking with people, you will be given your own personal tag and a channel for free. Remember after the depending on how more active you get you may get more access, if you don't join for a bit after, it may or may not be removed depending on the situation.

If you wish to get your own personal tag and the channel and you have spend reasonable time, please ask Grim or Joe for those. Remember doing this can only be good for Supercentral and rewarding for people who make SC a better place.

If you have Teamspeak download just click on Connect!

If you need Teamspeak click on download and download the Client version.

PhSBFZ7.png      0OrPBmA.png

~Merci!

Uh, I dont speak french...Is this a tutorial on how to make toast? Does that button let me download toast?

Edited by GrimGelo

Should just notify them about that these don't work on the latest Chrome browser. I can confirm that it works with Internet Explorer, not sure about Firefox. 

Should just notify them about that these don't work on the latest Chrome browser. I can confirm that it works with Internet Explorer, not sure about Firefox. 

I am new to this site (found your server and I liked and on the loading screen it said you have a website so I went to it) anyway what does not work on Google Chrome on this website? Also is there something you have to do to get on the TeamSpeak server or is it just play on the server on Gmod and you can join the Teamspeak or what? i am a bit confused on what is not working with Google Chrome and about the TeamSpeak server (i haven't been on the teamspeak server because i thought you had to do something to get on it)

Edited by Endermanlike

I believe he is referring to the button links 'connect' & 'download'.

You can join the teamspeak server anytime you would like, its public. :-) although I had trouble last night joining via my phone.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (Custom Rom @xda) Please forgive the auto text

http://supercentral.co

the connect button doesnt work for me i tried both chrome and internet explorer

The IP was changed so:

scvoice.ts3.nfoservers.com