Super Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bandai.UK

Ever been in a fire?

I remember when i was a kid we took a trip up to Scotland to see some family for my mum, when we were at my great uncles a fire broke out in his house, just me him and my mum. We got out and the fire brigade came but he had to go to hospital. Ironically i adore fire and love to see fire, i also love explosions and stuff like that, i'm wierd :D

Me and your "mum" ignite all the time...

My mum's the type to stab you with a knife the second you touch her, actually. She once threatened me with a knife so i laughed in her face and walked off, she wont harm me -_-

My mum's the type to stab you with a knife the second you touch her, actually. She once threatened me with a knife so i laughed in her face and walked off, she wont harm me -_-

It could possibly be because you're white :) Otherwise if you were black, mexican, or asian etc you would get smacked or anything for talking one ounce of shit !

It could possibly be because you're white :) Otherwise if you were black, mexican, or asian etc you would get smacked or anything for talking one ounce of shit !

All humans originated from a black african, so i don't understand racism. Lolwut?!

Well there was a fire in front of my building here in new york last weekend. It burned down 8 stores one of them being a liquor store. I got to see the fire on the roof of my building and it was so bad i actually felt like waves of heat hitting me in the face. It was intense. It started just a bit before 10am and they didnt put it out till like 2 pm. It was a crazy experience

Well there was a fire in front of my building here in new york last weekend. It burned down 8 stores one of them being a liquor store. I got to see the fire on the roof of my building and it was so bad i actually felt like waves of heat hitting me in the face. It was intense. It started just a bit before 10am and they didnt put it out till like 2 pm. It was a crazy experience

yea fatboy fire gets kinda hot haha

I love fire its awesome. For some reason it helps me relieve stress and all that shit. I like to play with matches and lighters all the time... so far i havent burnt anything down. Hopefully i wont lol

And yes asians and black mexicans have very strict parents. You can ask the scars on my legs from 7 years ago o.o