• Announcements

• YamiKaitou

Login Methods   04/08/2018

For the time being, Facebook and Steam login has been disabled. Please log in with your username/password that you set during registration. If you do not know your password, please use the Forgot Password link as you will lock your account out if you have too many failed login attempts.
    • YamiKaitou

Email Issues   04/16/2018

I've been made aware that people are having issues receiving emails from us. Please make sure you check your Spam/Junk folder. I have made some changes to the Mail Configuration that will hopefully resolve some of the issues. If you continue to have issues, please DM me on Discord
Sign in to follow this  
KoR.

Map Suggestions

Because I've never actually finished a map, I thought I'd take a couple suggestions for maps until I get back into the hang of things. Now, I'm not looking for JB map suggestions, as I'm not ready to make a full-sized JB map. However, I will accept ideas for parts of JB maps, such as a special type of cage or something. I'll probably end up making them a prefab for a real JB map, so the idea could come in handy.

Again, the reason I'm doing this is to up my experience, so the more specific or creative, the better. I'll take requests for any small map or part of a map... a bombsite, pieces of a jb_ map, a small cs_ or de_ map, an aim_ map, a ka_ map, etc. Hopefully your ideas (please try to be specific) will help me achieve the experience level I want before I work on my first "real" map.

I could help you out kor but i still don't know how to view others maps and put them in the editor. Youd have to post it for download then me download it and put it in and open it i guess?

How about a Mcdonals playground map... one that has all the playground equipment on it.. just go to ur local mcdonals and look at there playground and imitate it into cs. make it a ka map

Actually, I don't think that's such a good idea because I'd have to create all the textures (for the different coloured pipes and shit) and people would have to crouch through them.

Also, the ball pit is really only a good idea on source, otherwise I'd totally make ka_ballpit.

Hmmm...pb map that is like 1 pyramid with tunnels through it that have traps and stuff. xD I don't know how that'd work though...

pb regarding Paintball?

I have a map I and a friend had made for a Paintball league. Great map + it was one of the most popular servers at the time. The map is still private and I still have the rmf. I could pass it as a Supercentral map but I would have to ask my friends permission before releasing it.

1. what about another type of de_rats but in a different room like your room or an imaginary room

2. make a pub type of map inside of a school. maybe use hostages

3. knife map

4. a combination of 1 and 2

5. a map with 2 islands and a giant pirate ship on each side to drive over to each other

1. what about another type of de_rats but in a different room like your room or an imaginary room

2. make a pub type of map inside of a school. maybe use hostages

3. knife map

4. a combination of 1 and 2

5. a map with 2 islands and a giant pirate ship on each side to drive over to each other

This is exactly what I wanted, thank you.