Super Central Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Juan - iNeedHelp

JailBreak Map

I care:

23u4nbp.jpg

I started to make a jailbreak map because every map I see doesn't have enough things to be a complete jailbreak map, all the games, fun rooms, etc...It won't be completed until I finish school (~4 days :\)

If you have any suggestions tell me 8)

PS It will be uber_protected :diablo:

EDIT:

Of course I have more things done but I won't show you

Edited by juann-

Add a science lab, Where like t's stand on this platform, and ct's press buttons and screw with the t's, drown them burn them crush them i dont really care. Anything thats torture will do. Just a thought.

something I'd suggest to anyone: DON'T think that it'll be easier to use a soccer jam prefab to map the soccer field. It's not. So many sizing issues.

EDIT: awesome sauce btw. Paul (from the noname admin abuse dilemma) says he'll be making us a map as well, jb_icemelt or jb_snowday.

Edited by KoR.

WOW !! And this is only the race...lol

Just adding surf, then I will go for Highest Spray and Gun Toss, both with measure units <->, btw I have a list with the things left, I'll post it later.

PS Shit, 7:38, going to find out school notes -_- bbye

Edited by juann-

Highest Spray and Gun Toss, both with measure units

oh sweet jesus that's brilliant, why hasn't anyone thought of that

Also, using a different texture/block every such-and-such units (even if it's the same kind) for the lower parts of the graffiti wall, so that sprays only show on the one they belong. That would eliminate guesswork in some spray contests :o