view6.jpg

view7.jpg

view8.jpg

view10.jpg

view11.jpg

view12.jpg

view2.jpg

Edited by IXION

I have still small problems if I run on click then does not find he the folder and I find nothing on the Internet concerning this know you it perhaps

Is this to test the map? If so, have you already compiled it using ZHLT? If you follow these steps, it should auto-run it for you as long as there are no errors in the compiling.

create a new text document by right clicking in the white-space and then using the pop-up menu. Name the file '[map name].bat'.

Go back into Hammer and click File->Export to .MAP. Save you map as '[map name].map' in the folder where you just created '[map name].bat'. Then close Hammer and go back to the folder where '[map name].bat' is.

Now right click on '[map name].bat' and choose Edit. This should cause Notepad to open with nothing in it. Type the following stuff into the document exactly as shown:

Without Steam

@echo off

hlcsg -nowadtextures [map name]

hlbsp [map name]

hlvis [map name]

hlrad [map name]

copy [map name].bsp "C:\half-life\cstrike\maps"

cd "C:\half-life"

pause

hl -dev -console -game cstrike +sv_cheats 1 +map [mapname]

"C:\half-life" may not be the correct location of Half-Life on your computer. Make sure you type the correct location on both the lines where it says that.

With Steam

@echo off

hlcsg -nowadtextures [mapname]

hlbsp [mapname]

hlvis [mapname]

hlrad [mapname]

copy [mapname].bsp "C:\Steam\SteamApps\:|\counter-strike\cstrike\maps"

pause

"C:\Steam\Steam.exe" -applaunch 10 -dev +sv_cheats 1 +map [mapname]

"C:\Steam" may not be the correct location of Steam on your computer. Make sure you type the correct location on both the lines where it says that. Also replace :| with your account name. And if you do not have a "maps" folder, create one.

When you're sure you have it right, save the file and close Notepad. Then double click on the file '[mapname].bat' to run it. Lot's of confusing stuff will show up in a command window as ZHLT compiles your map. When it is done you will see (at the bottom):

Press any key to continue . . .

Now do NOT press a key! First make sure nothing went wrong. Look in the folder where '[mapname].bat' is and if you see a new file called '[mapname].err' then your map FAILED to compile.

Obviously replace [mapname] with onekill, or whatever you've decided to call it.

Then post back if it doesn't work. it should run CS and open your map for testing immediately upon finishing.