KillaH

yo

wazzup supercentral, im killaH i have been playing cs since 2003 and played in leagues with my buds.im currently trying our other games like dota 2,minecraft,cod and wow.im also a web designer and i make sigs for free i also hav e my own smiley face [:^)

VATjTcC.png

Hello sir, I'm glad I made it here first to say Hi (>:o). Anyways I'm just curious as to how you found about us? I also have leagued in cs 1.6 in my days, Esl and Cevo main divisions so its nice to see another member with that kind of experience. Welcome to SuperCentral and feel free to post around and help us out with any ideas you have.

Guest ixionbelgium

Welcome here glag to see Some new faces(names)

Ixion out

Hello sir, I'm glad I made it here first to say Hi (> :o). Anyways I'm just curious as to how you found about us? I also have leagued in cs 1.6 in my days, Esl and Cevo main divisions so its nice to see another member with that kind of experience. Welcome to SuperCentral and feel free to post around and help us out with any ideas you have.

i actually tried to visit supercentral few months ago but the site was down and i checked up the steam group few hours ago and saw that you guys have a new domain

Welcome here glag to see Some new faces(names)

Ixion out

[:^)

thats da new face

Guest ixionbelgium

let me see some of your work in  the design/ artwork   section  :D

i make sigs 2 (not the best ones but  i can work with photoshop :P)

let me see some of your work in  the design/ artwork   section  :D

i make sigs 2 (not the best ones but  i can work with photoshop :P)

currently on my laptop and because of the shitty graphics card i cant use 3D effects or use After Effects :(. so ill do it later

Welcome indeed =) sometimes I think supercentral should have been called talentcentral. Lol j/k. But so many people here have talent! Its nice to have somebody in the community so early with no referrals.

Thank you for the intro killah, look forward to playing with yea (hopefully) and viewing some artwork =)

We will be focusing on private servers, so your in luck!

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk.

supercentral.co

Welcome indeed =) sometimes I think supercentral should have been called talentcentral. Lol j/k. But so many people here have talent! Its nice to have somebody in the community so early with no referrals.

Thank you for the intro killah, look forward to playing with yea (hopefully) and viewing some artwork =)

We will be focusing on private servers, so your in luck!

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk.

supercentral.co

what about supernatural haha