WELCOME TO SUPERCENTRAL!
Please take a moment to read our server rules.
When playing on our server, please:
USE COMMON SENSE!
TREAT OTHER PLAYERS WITH RESPECT!
If you think something is against the rules, then DON’T DO IT! If you’re unsure ask a staff member or look here.
We know about the majority, but if you find a particularly odd one or if you find something you think is important we’d love to know about it. The best way to report a Glitch/Bug is to visit this link on the Forums, there’s also a topic that can help demonstrate the format for your post: https://supercentral.co/forums/forum/151-bugs-glitches-errors-404s/
KOS’s or Suspicions caused by Trails will not always be punished – Use Trails at Your Own Risk!
Harassment, Impersonation, Targeting and abusive language are strictly prohibited and are bannable offenses.
Any sort of racial or discriminating slur is included in this in every form, regardless of writing.
WHEN PLAYING ON OUR SERVER DO NOT:
Ghosting is being dead, and giving someone alive information based on what you’ve seen spectating, or know from your role. Meta-gaming is using information that is not learned in-game without glitches/bugs. For example if an innocent kills another innocent, and get’s slain next round that first innocent is NOT proven.
Only one person may use one account, account sharing is forbidden. If there are two separate Steam accounts used by two separate people that happen to be on the same internet connection that is appropriate, however one person cannot use two accounts at the same time. If you allow someone to use your account, or you stay signed in and someone uses your account while you are away, you are not excused from punishment for their actions. We will close and not vote on any appeals involving siblings using your account.
ADVERTISE OTHER SERVERS/GROUPS: (NOTE: This includes in your name)
- 1st Offense: Warning
- 2nd Offense: Kick + Gag/Mute
- 3rd Offense: 1 week ban + Put on Watchlist (Could be more or less depending on the situation and decision made by active staff)
USE A PORNOGRAPHIC IMAGE AS YOUR SPRAY:
- 1st Offense: Warning
- 2nd Offense: Kick
- 3rd Offense: 1-3 day ban (Could be more or less depending on the situation and decision made by active staff)
DISRESPECT OTHER PLAYERS/STAFF:
This includes disrespectful, rude, and explicit language. (Jokes are one thing, but don’t be a dick for no reason)
- 1st Offense: Mute/Gag for 2 rounds
- 2nd Offense: Kick + Extended Mute/Gag
- 3rd Offense: 4-5 day ban + Put on Watchlist (Could be more or less depending on situation and decision made by active staff)
- 1st Offense: Warning
- 2nd Offense: Gag 2 rounds
- 3rd Offense: Kick + Extended Gag + Put on Watchlist
- 1st Offense: Warning
- 2nd Offense: Mute 2 rounds
- 3rd Offense: Kick + Extended Mute + Put on Watchlist
Players are allowed to shoot the prop you are using at any time, but you will not be KOSed unless you try and get to an inaccessible spot. (e.g. Getting on top of the lighthouse on ttt_minecraft_b5)
- 1st Offense: Prop Shot Down – Possible Warning
RDM (Random Death Match)
- 1st Offense: Slay
- 2nd Offense: 2 Additional Slays
- 3rd Offense: Kick
- 4th Offense: 3 day ban + Put on Watchlist (Could be longer depending on the situation and decision made by active staff)
- 1st Offense: Warn
- 2nd Offense: Kick + Possible Slay
- 3rd Offense: 2 additional Slays
- 4th Offense: 1-3 day ban + Put on Watchlist (Could be longer depending on the situation and decision made by active staff)
GHOSTING – META-GAMING
- 1st Offense: 1 week ban + Put on Watchlist
- 2nd Offense: 2 weeks ban
- 3rd Offense: 3 month ban (Could be longer depending on circumstance and decision made by active staff)
RDM & SLAY EVASION
- Leaving w/1 or 2 Remaining Slays: 1-3 Slays
- Leaving w/3 Slays: 1-3 Day ban + Put on Watchlist (Could be longer depending on circumstance and decision made by active staff)
MASS RDM (NOTE: RDMing 4 or more players in one round is classified as Mass RDM)
- 1st Offense: 3-5 day ban + Put on Watchlist
- 2nd Offense: 1-2 week ban
- 3rd Offense: 3 month ban (Could be longer or shorter depending on circumstance and decision made by active staff)
AS AN INNOCENT & DETECTIVE DO NOT:
KILL ON SUSPICION
You must be certain and have the evidence that the person you are killing is a Traitor. (Refer to “SUSPICION” section)
CLAIM AN AREA / CAMP
All deaths caused by this are credited to you and you will be slain. (This includes camping in T Room and killing anyone who walks in)
This is anything that can make people think you’re a T. It is KOSable after 3 warnings, and they will not be blamed for RDM (e.g. Randomly shooting at the ground/sky, calling a KOS on oneself, pretending to talk in traitor chat, etc.)
This includes blocking, damaging, or killing a player by using a prop like the minecarts on ttt_mc_b5
- 1st Offense: KOS + Possible Slay as Innocent/Detective
- 2nd Offense: 1-3 Slays + Possible Kick
- 3rd Offense: 1-3 day ban (Could be more or less depending on circumstance and decision made by active staff)
CALL FALSE KOS’S/SUS’S
You will be blamed for the RDM that occurs if you do, this includes KOS’s/SUS’s in pre-round.
BREAK/DAMAGE DETECTIVES HEALTH STATIONS
Do not push Heath Stations into hostile environments, inaccessible areas, or off the map.
DESTROY/SABOTAGE THE TRAITOR TESTER(S)
This consists of throwing/hiding the Golden Block in an unreachable area on “ttt_minecraft_b5” and/or breaking the enchanting table in “ttt_mc_mythic_b8.”
AS A DETECTIVE DO:
- Find DNA to lead you towards the Traitors. Make sure the DNA you get is off the body of an Innocent. It is still RDM if you kill an Innocent for DNA off of a Traitor body, however, it is not RDM if you kill an Innocent for DNA off of an Innocent body.
- Test people to find out who are the Innocents and who are the Traitors. You are allowed to order them to test if they appear to be suspicious/already have suspicion on them. You must first give 3 warnings with at least 5 seconds between each one before killing them. (NOTE: This does not apply to innocents unless they are proven and it is OT – Subsequent KOS/RDM will result in punishment)
- Work together with the Innocents in order to try and figure out who the Traitors are. The best way to help is to use your special Detective Equipment, which help you and the Innocents have an edge against the Traitors.
AS A TRAITOR DO:
- Warn other Traitors about any T-Traps you’re using or T-Room entrances you’re opening. Failure to do so will cause you to be blamed for their death, and be slain for RDM.
- Work together and cooperate to kill all innocents and win the round.
AS A TRAITOR DO NOT:
- Kill other Traitors without their permission.
- Call or follow KOS’s on other Traitors (Pretending to follow KOS’s are allowed)
- Delay the round (e.g. Camping – You will be teleported/slain with or without a warning for delaying the round.)
You CAN NOT KOS for these actions unless it is overtime and you had previous reason to believe they were a Traitor:
- Following someone around (NOTE: Three warnings to stop following can be issued – If the person fails to stop following then Detectives/Proven Innocents can force them to test or be KOSed)
- Holding the same kind of weapon that was used to kill someone
- Shooting the ground, sky, or walls for no reason
- Being near/close to shots, activated traitor traps, or destroyed testers/health stations
- Picking up ammo that does not belong to the currently equipped weapon (e.g. Holding a Rifle and picking up SMG Ammo, indicates it’s for an AK instead)
You CAN KOS for these actions.
- Killing, damaging, or shooting at/near someone for no reason (This includes “love-taps” and purposefully shooting the ground near or around a person)
- Going into Traitor Rooms (e.g. The blue plane or library roof on ttt_mc_terminal_a4)
- Calling False KOS’s
- Hanging a body
- Breaking the Traitor Tester(s) in any way (e.g. Destroying the enchanting table on ttt_mc_mythic_b8)
- 3 Strikes of Traitor Baiting (e.g. Shooting randomly – This is only KOSable after 3 Warnings)
- Propkilling/Propdamaging (This is KOSable overall, but as an Innocent/Detective you will be slain for any RDM that occurs)
- Destroying a Health Station, or pushing it into an inaccessible area such as off the map.
- Damaging players with grenades (e.g. Pushing players off edges with Discombobulators or using Incendiaries)
- Passing easily visible unidentified bodies without any threat around after warnings to identify said body are given (This is not KOSable if warnings to identify the body are not given)