Welcome to Super Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Super Central Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Super Central Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Super Central Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Photo

Harassment uwu

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Hydra

Hydra

• 19 posts
    • Time Online: 9h 36m 47s
  • LocationBogotá, D.C.

Lately, Txc Lance has been being quite rude to me and seemingly me only, and it's getting quite annoying.  I don't know what I did to deserve it, but every time he gets on he decides to put false suspicion on me at the beginning of rounds, trash talk me when I die, insult me during the game, and as far as I can tell he isn't acting like this towards anyone else.  I've asked a few different staff members to ask him to stop while they're on and they don't seem to be listening to my pleas.  Even when I continue to be silent when he tries to goad me, he relentlessly keeps it up.  So, at this point I'm making it publicly known that he is targeting me because I'd like for someone to do something about it.  I'm only on the game to have fun, and this individual is just constantly being toxic toward me for seemingly no reason.  If any staff could communicate directly with him and ask him to stop harassing me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Hydra, 12 February 2018 - 11:44 PM.

YamiKaitou

YamiKaitou

Mark of the Beast

• Owner
  • 921 posts
    • Time Online: 60d 7h 47m 21s
If this person is not Staff, then I would suggest confronting him yourself first. If after that he still doesn't stop, we can ask him to stop. But as long as it doesn't violate the rules, there isn't really much we can do.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Shiro

Shiro

Executive Member

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 150 posts
  • LocationStafford, TX
Yami, we changed the rules for harassment to ban. So we can do something. :3
And I'm too lazy to quote you while typing on mobile.
But music, if he doesn't stop after you asked nicely, record and report.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users