Welcome to Super Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Super Central Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Super Central Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Super Central Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Photo

The King Ban Appeal

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

The King

The King

• 4 posts
    • Time Online: 20m 26s

I was just now banned from the supercentral 24/7 TTT server by a staff member named SpicySalsa.

His reason: "H4x0r"

I do not use hacks, I never have, I don't even have an autoclicker for dota or anything. No warning, no evidence was presented against me.

Just a permaban out of nowhere. Like wtf?

What kind of evidence do they have of my hacking at all? Is being able to aim at people a bannable offense now or some shit? Bitches mad cause they got nerd reflexes.

I would like an immediate unban, and next time maybe your staff should use a bit of due process and critical thinking before handing out permabans.

SpicySalsa

SpicySalsa

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 54 posts
  • LocationGetting 1 Deaged by Nasty

First of all, you were being spectated by both me and Math.

Second, That isnt the right Ban Apeal format

Third, You couldnt have made it more obvious that you were using aimbot. You locked on to players, and it was extremely easy to tell.

oof

The King

The King

• 4 posts

First of all, you were being spectated by both me and Math.

Second, That isnt the right Ban Apeal format

Third, You couldnt have made it more obvious that you were using aimbot. You locked on to players, and it was extremely easy to tell.

Yo dawg I wasn't locked onto anything.

It's not a big deal cause there's a hundred TTT servers, but I really don't like being called a liar.

You're objectively wrong and I'm not using hacks, I never have.

I can record a video of all of my game files, steam program files etc.

How about this. If I prove I wasn't using aimbot, YOU take the permaban.

SpicySalsa

SpicySalsa

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 54 posts

Even if you did record you playing video games, it wouldnt do much. You can easily activate/deactivate hacks, therefore the chances of that happening are high. 

We were watching you closely, because we were not sure at first. 

Me and Math agreed on the fact that you were using Aimbot, and you were banned.

oof

Micah

Micah

Booty destroyer.

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 95 posts
  • LocationLA Area

Was there video recordings of this particular incident @ Math and Salsa? If so I think posting it would be beneficial in this situation.  I definitely trust the both of you to not give out unnecessary permabans; it's mainly just for preventative measures to record the actual instances to solve issues like this.

"What kind of evidence do they have of my hacking at all? Is being able to aim at people a bannable offense now or some shit? Bitches mad cause they got nerd reflexes."

To The King, please make sure to format your ban appeal accordingly.  On top of that, calling people names and insulting other players will definitely NOT get you the justice you say you so deserve.  Please refrain from that kind of language.

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

P1NG

P1NG

• 15 posts
    • Time Online: 18h 35m 42s
In addition
"How about this. If I prove I wasn't using aimbot, YOU take the permaban."

Don't use that threat at all and mind your manners, you are reporting for a false report so act professional. If the ban is false, then you will be unbanned. If the ban is correct, then you will stay banned.

Music is  NECESSARY  and CRITICAL to humanity.

SpicySalsa

SpicySalsa

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 54 posts

As of now, i will not be unbanning. I am confident in both Math and I's judgement, And im sticking to the permaban.

oof

The King

The King

• 4 posts

If the ban is false, then you will be unbanned. If the ban is correct, then you will stay banned.

This doesn't seem to be the case since I wasn't hacking, there's been no evidence provided against me, and I was banned without a chance to even be asked if was hacking or not.

As of now, i will not be unbanning. I am confident in both Math and I's judgement, And im sticking to the permaban.

You can be as confident as you want, but you haven't offered any evidence as a case against me. How did you reach this conclusion?

Can you provide any examples as to how my aiming might have been "suspicious?"

All you've said is "it looked obvious."

Your "confidence" is pretty humorous to me, considering the fact that I have never used hacks in any videogame ever.

Edited by The King, 12 February 2018 - 03:15 PM.

Shiro

Shiro

Executive Member

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 150 posts
  • LocationStafford, TX

Although I was involved in this scenario, I cannot say too much of what actually happened since I was too focus on doing reports most of the time I was on the server. What happened was, when I was jumping around, your somehow quickly switch to headshot. Your other traitor buddy couldn't even kill or shoot me at all. But somehow you manage at close range, to kill me. So I'm guessing that's how the other staff members said you're hacking. You were banned for toggling/aimbot.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

The King

The King

• 4 posts

Although I was involved in this scenario, I cannot say too much of what actually happened since I was too focus on doing reports most of the time I was on the server. What happened was, when I was jumping around, your somehow quickly switch to headshot. Your other traitor buddy couldn't even kill or shoot me at all. But somehow you manage at close range, to kill me. So I'm guessing that's how the other staff members said you're hacking. You were banned for toggling/aimbot.

So I was banned for aiming and shooting at one person at close range successfully?

That's quite an effective system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users