Welcome to Super Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Super Central Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Super Central Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Super Central Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Photo

This server is done.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Witherrrer

Witherrrer

Advanced Member

• 132 posts
    • Time Online: 22h 18m 39s
  • LocationMountain Mama

Hi Everyone.

This is about 2 players. In general.

Dodger. and Me.

Dodger hates me.

I don't know why.

So I said rude things to the staff, as they didn't do anything about dodger.

I am sorry for saying rude things.

But what I don't understand is why they responded with.

"You were triggered with one word?"

and

"I just fed my dog"

well

I have to say, Im sure your dog is a very nice dog.

And no krypt, I wasn't triggered.

Behind the admins backs, the staffs and vip's are so buddie buddie. That they don't care about what they do.

Well I am in loss of words.... just.... wow.

The server I once loved. 

Rules have changed.

Common sense doesn't apply.

I get rdmed. Dodger gets a slay.

I kill a player due to the fact that he was right where there was awp shots, and I was there by the way.

and I get slayed for.... Kos on location???

well I am sure there is a reason behind this... but... I can't see it.

Edited by Witherrrer, 12 January 2018 - 04:03 PM.

And now, I shall demonstrate an incomplete 

Redfire1205

Redfire1205

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 22 posts

Has this been recently?

Edited by Redfire1205, 12 January 2018 - 04:16 PM.

Witherrrer

Witherrrer

Advanced Member

• 132 posts
  • LocationMountain Mama

No, it has been a while.

Trinity

Trinity

Full stack

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 75 posts
  • LocationThe Krusty Krab

Thanks for the information. Please post further evidence here. I will be looking into this

NastyPlayez

NastyPlayez

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 10 posts

I think im the one who slayed you. but in the report (if this was me) you said in the report you were right where the awp shots were im sure i remember slaying you for this either this time or another time

KrypTheBear

KrypTheBear

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSuper Secret Military Base, North Siberia
I'll just state the things from my perspective.

First off, Nasty this ain't about you. Speak and me have been active on the server during that time. So I'd like to put any blame away from you.

Second, I slay Dodger at a near daily basis for RDM, I mute him, gag him, etc. I'm not fond of favoritism. But if he calls you a "minge" and you get upsetti about it... Dunno. It's like people calling eachother assholes or bitches. Do we really need to implement rules for these words?

I quite frankly don't care who gets triggered over a few buzzwords on the server. I insist on them being enforced to ensure gameflow remains undisturbed. Discussions like yours over an insult are just unnecessary. Man up, throw a quip back and leave it be. Jeez.

And yes you seemed triggered cause you kept insisting on me doing something about it. I don't have the concentration to pick up every insult you guys are saying or the patience to deal with every insult.

About the KoS off of location:
Well, you haven't seen them. It was on dolls, people like Dante and me always make hasty escapes by ladderjumps. They could of done the same. You essentially admitted to it. You merely *heard* the AWP shots. But you didn't see the culprit.

Additionally in my defense I was pretty hammered that evening and just was on because barely anybody else was on.

Edited by KrypTheBear, 14 January 2018 - 02:44 AM.

Witherrrer

Witherrrer

Advanced Member

• 132 posts
  • LocationMountain Mama

Funny. Very funny....

your perspective is.... limited. No, sorry, not limited... "Unfortunately not so wide".

You claim you slay dodger for rdms. yet... no bans? If I remember, each slay is a warning, and the last warning is a ban.

well I am sure you knew that... Did you? (I don't know if you did, but im sure you did)

Second, about your "Perspective"

If you HAVE been looking at the chat, then good. Good moderating. Cus you miss the entire part of him calling me a few other names.

Well you might say.... correction, you HAVE said "I quite frankly don't care who gets triggered over a few buzzwords on the server".

That is exactly what I mean. You don't care about these things, yet you say I was "Triggered by a few rude words" because I said a few rude things. (Logic)

It was on dolls, people like Dante and me always make hasty escapes by ladderjumps

I would LOVE to see you ladder jump off the vents, really.

oh and would I have seen someone run away? Unless you are telling me the Traitor was invis, there is not a single chance that I could have missed them jump. 

oh and btw, not EVERYONE can ladder jump ok? I am sure you knew this too.... or maybe not.

Oh and sorry for you getting hammered, hope you are ok.

P.S. im sorry if I sound triggered, I really am.

I just don't understand why you would take my report against your self... this was meant for Dodger, not you.... so don't be triggered bruv. :rofl:

Edited by Witherrrer, 14 January 2018 - 03:45 AM.

Dodger™

Dodger™

• 9 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 11h 24m 59s

Kryp.... I'd like to see the logs of you having to slay me "nearly every day" for RDM, since you are not on when I am on every day. No need to ruin a players rep just because you can. Thanks bud.

Also Witherer I apologize for my one rdm on you I took the slay, and the reason you got slain btw is the guy who was killed was T but had done no damage in the logs so you couldn't have seen him kill someone. Please forgive my RDM it was childish and not acceptable. But please do not lie about me saying offensive words, I simply called you a minge AKA a troll, or player who doesnt intend to play by the rules, that is all I said and you know it or you would have shown some evidence.

Witherer I do not hate you you are a very regular player, and a very old player and I respect that. Thanks for helping the server, and sorry for the RDM.

Edited by Dodger™, 14 January 2018 - 07:46 AM.

Ez5hnOn.gif

KrypTheBear

KrypTheBear

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSuper Secret Military Base, North Siberia

Funny. Very funny....

your perspective is.... limited. No, sorry, not limited... "Unfortunately not so wide".

You claim you slay dodger for rdms. yet... no bans? If I remember, each slay is a warning, and the last warning is a ban.

well I am sure you knew that... Did you? (I don't know if you did, but im sure you did)

I escalate punishment in sessions. I quite frankly can't keep track of how many times I have punished certain players in x weeks before. Thus I just always follow the same scheme for one day. If I catch you breaking rules multiple times on the same day I escalate the punishment.

Second, about your "Perspective"

If you HAVE been looking at the chat, then good. Good moderating. Cus you miss the entire part of him calling me a few other names.

Well you might say.... correction, you HAVE said "I quite frankly don't care who gets triggered over a few buzzwords on the server".

That is exactly what I mean. You don't care about these things, yet you say I was "Triggered by a few rude words" because I said a few rude things. (Logic)

I started caring cause you made a huge effing buzz about it. Hurr durr punish him he insulted me. Sheesh. I'd need to issue bans for every case of people saying "motherf*cker" or whatever. You started disrupting the game flow by starting a discussion over him using the word "minge". Like I said, Jesus, man the f*ck up. Throw a quip back and let it go. How hard can it be??

It was on dolls, people like Dante and me always make hasty escapes by ladderjumps

I would LOVE to see you ladder jump off the vents, really.

oh and would I have seen someone run away? Unless you are telling me the Traitor was invis, there is not a single chance that I could have missed them jump. 

oh and btw, not EVERYONE can ladder jump ok? I am sure you knew this too.... or maybe not.

Hmph, it's not too hard to get away from the vents. Include the possibility of teleporters and such being used. There's just too many random factors being able to be thrown in which has led to many cases of innocents getting killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I just don't understand why you would take my report against your self... this was meant for Dodger, not you.... so don't be triggered bruv.   :rofl:

You specifically mentioned my name here. You specifically started being upset about how the rules suck, how you were slain for wrong reasons, etc. So IDK if this was against dodger, why didn't you tell that to him yourself?? Why did you mention everything else then? 

Now to you Dodger:

Kryp.... I'd like to see the logs of you having to slay me "nearly every day" for RDM, since you are not on when I am on every day. No need to ruin a players rep just because you can. Thanks bud.

I don't have the logs for that cause I don't keep track of how many times I punish people like I said. However, if you keep insisting on revenge rdming over and over again, despite staff being online, if you spam chat with nonsense and stuff like that... I dunno. I just register some names after a while as "problematic" if the behavior doesn't change after being warned multiple times. And this isn't my doing btw, you're ruining your own fking rep that way. If I had no reason to punish you I'd never need to mention stuff like that here. 

Edited by KrypTheBear, 14 January 2018 - 08:05 AM.

Witherrrer

Witherrrer

Advanced Member

• 132 posts
  • LocationMountain Mama

You missed the POINT again, so lemme aim the arrow better. pun intended tho it is a very bad pun.

Now why on earth would you think I asked you to ban him for calling me minge?

oh I am sure you read the rules about how dis respecting players will end up in a ban (I am sure you did.)

Well, I am sorry for the Miss understanding. I started this discussion to Aim for a better management, but as I read your....

"Opinion" I Quivered at the thought of you took my words as a threat. I deeply apologize and Bow down to you.and ur mom.

As for dodger, Thank you for the apology, I know you can be a... rude dude, but hey, I am too. And yes I will forgive you and the few other times you [didn't add this in cus it would cause another argument]

Edited by Witherrrer, 14 January 2018 - 07:03 PM.

GavinF( ๏ ͜ʖ ๏ )

GavinF( ๏ ͜ʖ ๏ )

• 10 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 11m 3s

SORRY, I DON'T  SPEAK ITALICS. 

Witherrrer

Witherrrer

Advanced Member

• 132 posts
  • LocationMountain Mama