Welcome to Super Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Super Central Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Super Central Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Super Central Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Photo

SpicySalsa abuse

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kirikame

Kirikame

• 2 posts
    • Time Online: 30m 16s

rdmed me without a correct reason and refused to slay himself was muting people without any warnings and is just making the server an unliked place and suggest that someone makes him read the rules

SpicySalsa

SpicySalsa

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 23 posts
  • LocationGetting 1 Deaged by Nasty

1. You are mad because another staff made the decision not to slay me, there was other on. 

2. You are also mad because i gagged you after nasty warned you about it previously, and right after i warned another player.

3. Thats not the correct format

Pandora

Pandora

• 15 posts
    • Time Online: 15h 27m 42s
  • LocationTulsa, Oklahoma

Let me clear a few things up real quick about what happened:

1) From what I can tell, this started when Spicy sused you on your T round before OT and he proceeded to kill you at the 5:00 mark, or when it turned into Overtime. You were upset that it was your T round and you were killed, so you reported him and you kept it. There was another Staff on at the time which was Nasty, and his judgement was to not slay Spicy for killing you. 

2) Because of his verdict, you began to mic spam and Nasty gagged and warned you. 

3) The map changed, you mic spammed once again so Spicy gagged you.

4) You then decided to Revenge RDM Spicy for another staffs decision to not slay him, and in the report you stated you would be making a forum post about him not giving himself a slay, etc., ect.

So, to be fair I wasn't in the server until the very last round before the map change, so I wasn't present for the first report and the first mic spam, but everything else after I was present for so I will vouch for the last part. 

~ Every little thing, is gonna be alright. ~

AARR-ARR-ARR-RIGHT.

P1NG

P1NG

• 12 posts
    • Time Online: 17h 27m 20s

Kirikame, you need to stop with these reports, you are being ignorant to your own reports. I suggest you READ THE MOTD and think before you report.

Music is  NECESSARY  and CRITICAL to humanity.

Dodgerâ„¢

Dodgerâ„¢

• 10 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 14h 55m 9s

No comment needs to be made the points have been covered by pandora and spicey. Re make this report if you feel it is neccisary. But do so in the correct format, with lots of evidence, and not upvoting your own posts that just looks stupid.

Ez5hnOn.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users