Welcome to Super Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Super Central Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Super Central Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Super Central Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Photo

Baguette abuse

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Dodger™

Dodger™

• 9 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 11h 24m 59s
Your Name: Dodger™
Players Name: The Baguette
Steam ID/IP of player: STEAM_0:1:93974064
Reason(s) why they should be demoted: He is constantly bending the rules to fit his own way. He teleports around the map even after being asked by higher ups to stop, he rdms and is a one sided staff member. He brings situatons that have nothing to do with the server into the server and starts drama. He revives himself while the round is still active. He disrespects players. He should not be staff [not to mean disrespect towards him].

Witnesses who will attest to this?: Multiple staff that will most likely respond to this.

What Server: TTT
Evidence (i.e. Demos, screenshots, etc):
#1 - rdm crowbar push
#2 - attempt rdm with crowbar
#3 - Respawning self while round is active
#4 - rdm x2
#5 - Video of teleporting while the round is active [skip to 5mins and 20 seconds for TP abuse on T round]

Edited by Dodger™, 11 January 2018 - 04:37 AM.

Ez5hnOn.gif

KrypTheBear

KrypTheBear

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSuper Secret Military Base, North Siberia

I unfortunately can only agree.

As you've been warned by me and others multiple times to stop and yet decide to continue, it's just fair to finally start escalating this issue.

You can't just pretend to be a good staff member when other staff are around. You as a representative of our community need to do that more so when nobody else is around.

But I can't really stand hearing almost every single day, be it on my twitch stream or privately on Steam, what sort of mistakes YOU are doing.

And if you tell me "Kryp if you're taking the rules so seriously why don't you consider changing servers" well, that's the point where you're going overboard.

Usually I'd say you deserve a second chance, but you've been warned multiple times, so I think immediate action is necessary.

EDIT: Heck I've even seen you teleport around randomly. You're not supposed to abuse your commands. You're supposed to HELP the server with them and not use them for "haha xD". Sometimes it's fun, I know that myself, but if that's the only thing you're doing with them, idk. Think about that yourself.

Edited by KrypTheBear, 11 January 2018 - 04:43 AM.

Shiro

Shiro

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 48 posts

I think #4 doesn't count for when mosby attacked.

But it look like target RDM. 

76561198011027661.pngAddFriend.png

v2Freebie07.png.2a46793db511e13e0ccd4aa9

The baguette

The baguette

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 5 posts

if you wanted me to stop you could just ask me my dude not report me to the forums man i would do it if you just asked

The baguette

The baguette

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 5 posts

#1 report me and ill slay myself #2/3 bring it up to me and ill stop # 4 report me and ill slay my self #5 again ask me and ill stop

The baguette

The baguette

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 5 posts

its that simple

KrypTheBear

KrypTheBear

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSuper Secret Military Base, North Siberia

You don't get it do you.

You're not supposed to abuse the power that was given to you. It's a priviledge to have moderation powers on a server, which can be just as easily taken away.

You have been warned by fking Stoppie. FKING. STOPPIE. HAD TO WARN YOU. And you didn't stop. You just kept on breaking rules and kept on abusing your powers. 

Jesus Chreist man... 

P1NG

P1NG

• 10 posts
    • Time Online: 16h 39m 30s

^^

Music is  NECESSARY  and CRITICAL to humanity.

Shiro

Shiro

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 48 posts
Let's all just relax and wait for the head admins to come by.

76561198011027661.pngAddFriend.png

v2Freebie07.png.2a46793db511e13e0ccd4aa9

YamiKaitou

YamiKaitou

Mark of the Beast

• Owner
  • 908 posts
    • Time Online: 58d 48m 15s
Until the time that someone makes a more informed decision than I can, please report any further abuse here and I will take the appropriate Strike 4 action

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users