Welcome to Super Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Super Central Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Super Central Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Super Central Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Photo

SuperCentral Minecraft - PvP - McMMO - Factions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Moonith

Moonith

Advanced Member

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 119 posts
265141.gif
The server is now live!

Ever wanted to stab Taco? Now you can. And blow him up. Steal his booty, then plunder his chest.
Got some friends who you think you could dominate the world with? Try it here.

We have factions - Create a faction, rule the lands. Expand and conquer. Eliminate your enemies, make them extinct.
 We have MCMMO - Level up, grind, get epic skills. Are you a digger? Get your shovel and find out that digging is actually worth something!
  We have a creative setup - Want to make maps for our garrysmod server? We have a map dedicated to building as a team, or on your own - Under adult supervision of course.
We will be adding and modifying the plugins upon request.

We will also pay ingame currency to players who help find exploits, bugs, glitches.
We also will have donator perks. If you donate to the community, get ahold of me or a staff member, and we will get you the perks you deserve!

Hack, Slash, Dig, Mine, Build.... Who will be the most powerful?

Shy Guy

Shy Guy

• 39 posts
    • Time Online: 9h 23m 2s
  • Location01010011 01101000 01111001

me

01010011 01101000 01111001

Shiro

Shiro

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 60 posts
  • LocationStafford, TX