Welcome to Super Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Super Central Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Super Central Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Super Central Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Photo

Learning to Code - Request

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Moonith

Moonith

Advanced Member

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 119 posts

I am looking for help learning to code, I can't afford any of the pay courses I keep finding.  For my first question, wich is easier to learn?

Java Script? C#?

​I will be using unity 5. Anyone who wants to help me, or teach me, I am open to the help. :)

Kyledozer

Kyledozer

Executive Member

• 216 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 19h 42m 13s
  • LocationSomewhere in this world!!!

Codecademy isn't half bad to learn from and it's free so that makes it even better!

Moonith

Moonith

Advanced Member

• Garry's Mod Team
  • 119 posts

Codecademy isn't half bad to learn from and it's free so that makes it even better!

Is this  a program or a website?

Kyledozer

Kyledozer

Executive Member

• 216 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 19h 42m 13s
  • LocationSomewhere in this world!!!

https://www.codecademy.com/

It's been a bit since I've used them but I was working on learning Ruby through this site. They have plenty of other coding languages to learn as well!

Edited by Kyledozer, 25 April 2017 - 08:17 AM.

Mark Midnight

Mark Midnight

• 16 posts
    • Time Online: 16h 54m 37s
  • LocationWest Virginia

Hey even I can use this "codecademy" to help me with programming before I go to college!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users