Welcome to Super Central Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to Super Central Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Super Central Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Super Central Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Photo

10 man Server Information

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

kevin

kevin

hello

• Original Super Squad
  • 473 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 6h 39m 44s
  • LocationUS

Aside from the default sourcemod commands, I made a little plugin that gives us some QoL chat commands.

I'm listing it here so I'll be able to reference this post when I need to give someone a list of the custom commands.

---- Public Commands ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!pause - executes mp_pause_match (pauses the next round's freezetime)
!unpause - executes mp_unpause_match (unpauses the paused freezetime)

---- Requires Admin Flag "B" ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!restart - executes mp_restartgame 1 (restarts the game back to 0-0)
!startmatch - executes the 5v5 cfg and lives the match in 10 seconds (this will be used for all standard scrims/10 mans)
!stopmatch - stops the match immediately and returns the server to the pregame phase)
!start1v1 - executes the 1v1 cfg (also useful on custom maps as it decreases freezetime and round restart delay)
!startusp - executes the USP Ninjas cfg (used only for USP Ninjas)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update this list if I ever decide to add more commands to the plugin.

This is the 5on5.cfg used for all standard scrims/10 mans.

Spoiler

This is the 1v1.cfg

Spoiler

This is the usp.cfg for USP Ninjas

Spoiler

This is the workshop collection tied to the server that contains all non-default maps.

Note: You do not need to subscribe to any of them to play the maps on the server.

If you have any map suggestions, send me a link to the workshop page

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=815521713

Steam name: rehn.

LeviN

LeviN

Mark of the Beast

• Original Super Squad
  • 772 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 4h 29m 56s

Awesome, excited to test this out tonight  :db:

Follow my Instagram!

0 user(s) are reading this topic